Long term investment discussions

MSN1979

Any opinion on ceramic tiles stocks like Kajaria, Cera, Somany etc. They seem to move in sync with cement and steel. Also VIP industries appears pretty badly hit by the travel restrictions but seems like a solid business otherwise. Would anyone consider VIP a good buy in the present market?

Any particular reason for picking Ambuja over Shree Cements or Ultratech that seem to have given better returns over the last 10 years?
No particular reason, except the price, I added only 50 shares of Ambuja at bottom of 7500.

Yes Kajaria and VIP even prestige is a good buy. But not going to put money in auto and hardware stocks. Waiting for the right time. Although could be wrong, people under lock down will not look to buy auto and repair houses as soon as corona is gone for next 21 days of lockdown atleast.
They would have more important things to do like find a new job, buy FMCG stuff etc.

Last edited:

TradeJoker

Why deleting post bhai.
What happened to your million Rs. portfolio which you created by selling massive sized plot :DD
Sab "maya" hai bhai , my holygrail system gave me a signal to buy at near life high of a stock few months back, and gave a signal to sell at life low this week ... it was fully automated system, .. im lucky i've ac balance to pay the AMC charge to the broker...

Sab kuch maya hai bhai... i will write a novel ... wolf of traderji street ... hope all of my friends will buy it

:DD

bashasm

Hollywood Celebrities who donated for Corona Virus crisis**

- Justin Bieber
- Ryan Reynolds
- Rihanna
- Lady Gaga
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Justin Timberlake
- Kim Kardashian
- Kristen Bell
- Kanye West

Bollywood celebrities who donated for Corona Virus crisis**

- None

bashasm

Started my investment journy
bought 100 shares of Ashokley land at 35.90. Expecting the price to drop to 20 rs atleast so I can buy more ;)

View attachment 41020
Closed the position at 41.00. Will enter the position at better price;)

ncube

I did some more research and find these scripts to be good

@Smart_trade , @ncube and other seniors can advise

View attachment 41189
View attachment 41188
I think notification is not working in TJ, saw you have quoted me but I did not get any notification.

About your query, Sorry I do not track the company fundamentals...I just use the price action and it does not matter whether the underlying is stock, commodity or index, anything which is liquid enough and moving is fine with me. For stocks I consider NIFTY500 as my stock universe.

I track very few scrips and those scrips are known to everyone here.....other scrips I have not studied so cannot comment...fundamentals is a vast subject and one cannot track too many scrips in the market.One needs very few stocks to make money....

Smart_trade

bashasm

I think notification is not working in TJ, saw you have quoted me but I did not get any notification.

About your query, Sorry I do not track the company fundamentals...I just use the price action and it does not matter whether the underlying is stock, commodity or index, anything which is liquid enough and moving is fine with me. For stocks I consider NIFTY500 as my stock universe.
Sir, does that mean you don't worry about the news too?
When do you book the profits (Do you have fixed target or exit based on the PA) and what would be your usual stop loss in these?
Please advise

Last edited:

ncube

Sir, does that mean you don't worry about the news too?
When do you book the profits (Do you have fixed target or exit based on the PA) and what would be your usual stop loss in these?
Please advise
No I dont worry about the news. Exits and profit booking is based on PA. I have already explained my core trading concept in this thread. https://www.traderji.com/community/...stment-strategy-to-beat-nifty-returns.108390/

My strategies are based on it and few variations based on my risk and MM profile.