Local disk full , No space issue

pakatil

Tried Treesize free,

shockingly it shows winshell as 81.5 GB. I clicked on it to expand, it showed wincon.dll as 81.5 GB

so what to do now? :mad:
Omg, that looks like a Trojan. Instal Malwarebytes and try to clean.

Lot of help is there on Net abt wincon.dll removal....Pls have a look at them.

If nothing works you will be forced to do clean Reinstal of OS.

Cheers

Omg, that looks like a Trojan. Instal Malwarebytes and try to clean.

Lot of help is there on Net abt wincon.dll removal....Pls have a look at them.

If nothing works you will be forced to do clean Reinstal of OS.

Cheers
That would probably be the best in that situation and is now recommended twice in this thread.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Tried differnt malware removal tools and using them able to find few trojans and removed them.. At first after restart , there was showing the same size but after few minutes it started to release free space bit by bit ...refreshed every minute and saw some free space was coming... happy :thumb:

Thanks guys all pakatil, somatung, sr14, raghuveer and all...:thumb:

Tried differnt malware removal tools and using them able to find few trojans and removed them.. At first after restart , there was showing the same size but after few minutes it started to release free space bit by bit ...refreshed every minute and saw some free space was coming... happy :thumb:

Thanks guys all pakatil, somatung, sr14, raghuveer and all...:thumb:
If you recognize any further problems, just post it as such analyzes done just now are very helpful to all of us.

Take care and enjoy the night over there / Dan :)

Glary registry cleaner is an omnibus software for system cleanup, and does not do any damage to the system. Programs like spybot and hijackthis call for some expert knowledge, but Glary does the job on its own. I have used for years and trust it.

http://www.glarysoft.com

no worries if the OS is genuine

u might have some memory issues due to some mal/rougeware,bhos etc as pakatil,somatung suggested

never do a format until you fix the issue

it is just windows. u can rectify everything