LIVE Trading on this thread

Ameet148

Now Live!
---------------------------------------------------------
8:21-Preparing myself for the War.A bit worried, buy let's see what happens.
8:28-Should I watch news now?If so which channel should I tune into?
8:53-In the news they are recommending HCL Tech,wipro,which one do you guys think is good?
9:23-Currently targeting Dabur and TEch Mahindra.IF you people get any B S signals plz share.
9:36-Completely focused on Dabur now,what do you guys say, should I wait or buy now?
10:07-PFC was on my watchlist and I overlooked it and now am regreting.I should have had invested in it.
10:20-Still waiting............Can't find one to invest LOL.
10:23-Getting really bored and sleepy.Prices are not hitting the trigger prices.
10:24-For Dabur I looking for Buy above Rs.159 and Sell Below Rs.156.5
12:45-bought 12 shares of TECHM @ Rs.1125.50/-, currently holding it cuz, I got a internet disconnect and wasn't able to do anything.
12:46-Internet is working guys.Please tell me what should I now, cuz the price has gone on the -ve side, should I wait for it to move up?
1:14-Still now the loss is increasing only......................
3:20-Congrats to myself, I have lost Rs.200/-.Sold all 12 shares at 1111.
---------------------------------------------------------
LIVE!!!(coming soon....15/07/2013,monday)

Am going to trade (Intraday) live and show some of my noob skills.So please correct me.

I'll be updating live all the share that I will buy and sell on this thread.So, if I can get live support from you guys during my trade, it will be awesome :clap:

Regards
Ameet148

Last edited:

Vertigo_1985

LIVE!!!(coming soon....15/07/2013,monday)

Am going to trade (Intraday) live and show some of my noob skills.So please correct me.

I'll be updating live all the share that I will buy and sell on this thread.So, if I can get live support from you guys during my trade, it will be awesome :clap:

Regards
Ameet148
do you have any trading plan ?

Ameet148

do you have any trading plan ?
I was having a trading plan, that included MRF-Ltd, but as mentioned by @bunny sir on a different thread, it's going sideways and therefore I gave up on it.Looking forward to you guys for the plan and scrips for now.please suggest some for tomorrow's intraday trade.

Regards
Ameet148

Ameet148

What do you guys think about Tech Mahindra Limited.
Buy Above: 1125
Targets:1)1140 ,2)1160
Sell Below: 1090
Targets:1)1055 ,2)1015

Tech Mahindra is doing pretty good, touched it's 52 weeks high, what do you guy say, should I go for it?

Regards
Ameet148

ryan4ucar

What do you guys think about Tech Mahindra Limited.
Buy Above: 1125
Targets:1)1140 ,2)1160
Sell Below: 1090
Targets:1)1055 ,2)1015

Tech Mahindra is doing pretty good, touched it's 52 weeks high, what do you guy say, should I go for it?

Regards
Ameet148
Well you dont do intraday trading this way , you have to plan the day .

Teck mahindra had support at 1100 ans resistance at 1126 , above 1126 if it trades in the early morning , this is momentum buy you have to be quick to exit if it fails going up , you can buy back at 1100 now the first target becacomes 1125 , if stock goes up above aa25 and holds that level with higher prices after 10 am you now keep adding because it can trade higher add to your winners and quickly get out of losers

Shorting strong stocks is quick way to loose money , search for weak stocks to short

Ameet148

Well you dont do intraday trading this way , you have to plan the day .

Teck mahindra had support at 1100 ans resistance at 1126 , above 1126 if it trades in the early morning , this is momentum buy you have to be quick to exit if it fails going up , you can buy back at 1100 now the first target becacomes 1125 , if stock goes up above aa25 and holds that level with higher prices after 10 am you now keep adding because it can trade higher add to your winners and quickly get out of losers

Shorting strong stocks is quick way to loose money , search for weak stocks to short
Thanks very much Bro.

Ameet148

Ya bought 12 shares of TECHM @ Rs.1125.50/-, currently holding it cuz, I got a internet disconnect and wasn't able to do anything.