LIVE Trading on this thread

Vertigo_1985

wow, that's cool.Man am still in loss, what should I do now?
seriously man..stop fooling around and start learning seriously..if you don't take trading seriously then you wont survive long. Don't waste time here on calls, what does it adds to your trading ?. Work on your basics then trade before loosing your entire capital.

Ameet148

seriously man..stop fooling around and start learning seriously..if you don't take trading seriously then you wont survive long. Don't waste time here on calls, what does it adds to your trading ?. Work on your basics then trade before loosing your entire capital.
Okay, I'll do it Bro.But can't stop trading even if I loose, it's very exciting.I'll rather try to buy in less quantity.

For now am running @ Rs.200/- loss.Let's see what happens next.

ryan4ucar

wow, that's cool.Man am still in loss, what should I do now?
man 1125 is resistance if you look at chart long didnt make sense buying when everyone is selling there , once you hold make a plan where to get out here for me below 1114 made snse as that was last upmove below that everyone long is in troble , now if you are still holding try and get out near 1115 if it gets there

Last edited:

Ameet148

man 1125 is resistance if you look at chart long didnt make sense buying when everyone is selling there , once you hold make a plan where to get out here for me below 1114 made snse as that was last upmove below that everyone long is in troble , now if you are still holding try and get out near 1115 if it gets there
Thanks for the advice Bro. I'll do it.

ryan4ucar

nice advice but its not like hell be a genius trader by himself without learning from somebody. so give him some material actual trading advice if you want to help him

ryan4ucar

Okay, I'll do it Bro.But can't stop trading even if I loose, it's very exciting.I'll rather try to buy in less quantity.

For now am running @ Rs.200/- loss.Let's see what happens next.
when stocks are running dont chase them let them run , they always come back to the prices you want when they pull back , so seach for levels from where stock has big moves , yester day it went from 1100 to 1125 so near 1100 is a safe place to buy as many bids will support you

Ameet148

when stocks are running dont chase them let them run , they always come back to the prices you want when they pull back , so seach for levels from where stock has big moves , yester day it went from 1100 to 1125 so near 1100 is a safe place to buy as many bids will support you
Thank you very much for the information Bro.I'll keep that in mind next time :eek: