Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

chaitanyagoa

so whats your trading plan if it does break and close above it ?
If the market does break about the 6140 levels on a closing basis we can look at stocks which are showing strength... Something like LIC housing Finance and other midcap stocks showing strength!!

Overtime i have learnt one thing when it comes to trading...

In a weak market, Short weaker stocks and in a Bullish markets buy Strong patterns!

For example look at Tata Global.. it was very weak on Friday which was a bullish day for the markets... It closed at the day's low! So i shorted it this morning and it is struggling to go up!

ryan4ucar

If the market does break about the 6140 levels on a closing basis we can look at stocks which are showing strength... Something like LIC housing Finance and other midcap stocks showing strength!!

In a weak market, Short weaker stocks and in a Bullish markets buy Strong patterns!

For example look at Tata Global.. it was very weak on Friday which was a bullish day for the markets... It closed at the day's low! So i shorted it this morning and it is struggling to go up!
shorting midcaps in a strong market is not a very smart thing to do in my experience

my read of overall market has not been that good lately, when i expect bullish it turns out bearish, when i expect bearish it's a bull day so i have both strong and weak stocks in my list, if the setups happens then i trade them.
also i think keeping only strong or weak stock is limiting as it limits the opportunity atleast in beginning of session.

chaitanyagoa

shorting midcaps in a strong market is not a very smart thing to do in my experience
U are right Ryan! but i dont think that the market is strong right now...