Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

chaitanyagoa

Everybody in the marketis expecting the market to go up... I dont see any reason why it should!

Bad IIP data
US Overhang
Bad earning expectations and more importantly the market is at a multi month resistance levels.. whats going on?

Everybody in the marketis expecting the market to go up... I dont see any reason why it should!

Bad IIP data
US Overhang
Bad earning expectations and more importantly the market is at a multi month resistance levels.. whats going on?
the only thing we can be sure about is past price data, follow what it tells you, and when everyone expects same thing market most times does the opposite

ryan4ucar

Bad IIP data
US Overhang
traders trading with only a bias usually dont do well , have a bias but more importantly trade what you see

chaitanyagoa

Vertigo,

I might be totally wrong but i don't see any reason why the market should break the 6140 levels on a closing basis! Anyways, Lets wait and watch :)