Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

if this turns out to be an inflection point for nifty you expect stocks which were weak earlier and now in uptrend to outperform those who were in uptrend earlier ?

stick to your analysis after making an entry, others opinion will affect your judgement, after exit you can ask all your queries :) ..
I already went short at 117 and exited at 114.....now wondering if I should do the reverse since it is pretty close to its 52wk low and also has not cut the previous day low of 113.05.....I am guessing its going back to 120 levels today..

seeking out others opinions as well...turns out you guys think differently :annoyed: :)

Vertigo_1985

I already went short at 117 and exited at 114.....now wondering if I should do the reverse since it is pretty close to its 52wk low and also has not cut the previous day low of 113.05.....I am guessing its going back to 120 levels today..

seeking out others opinions as well...turns out you guys think differently :annoyed: :)
for me this is in downtrend in long term as well as today and i wont look for long in it, there are other stocks to go long.
ask ryan how many times we took opposite position yesterday and both were in profit :). Don't wrry if you take opposite position from others, your trading method may be different and you may be correct ..see it for yourself with small quantity.