Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

ryan4ucar

most of the review process is during trading it self , i quickly recognise what i coulfd have done better and write it down , after trading day just review stocks which moved well but i dodnt trade the entire day and set levels for them ... yesterday i screwed up not shorting many stocks in down trend so i wrote it in my review , did not repeat that mistake today , so i traded long whatever came to my levels

Vertigo_1985

most of the review process is during trading it self , i quickly recognise what i coulfd have done better and write it down , after trading day just review stocks which moved well but i dodnt trade the entire day and set levels for them ... yesterday i screwed up not shorting many stocks in down trend so i wrote it in my review , did not repeat that mistake today , so i traded long whatever came to my levels
nice..i am not consistent in noting down during trading hours, should make it a habit.
Actually one of reasons for stopping trading is that as day progresses my clarity of thoughts reduces.

ryan4ucar

nice..i am not consistent in noting down during trading hours, should make it a habit.
Actually one of reasons for stopping trading is that as day progresses my clarity of thoughts reduces.
It happens because of stress as i have experienced , i would fall flat after 1pm having no energy mainly because i used to take huge positions trying to scalp , now i am a bit more relaxed even if i loose , take breaks in between , play with the cat , go with the trend anything that relieves stress :) stress is what kills traders (anybody for that matter ) so you have to find ways to de stress

Vertigo_1985

Its not the mistake of the company , its the mistake of the investors they should have known better ...my policy is to never blame the politician but the people who elect him
allowing illegal things to go on for profit, they should be accountable too. Investors will suffer for their greed if they don't get money but big corporate fishes always get away..