Little tips on Intraday Trading

Hi 2 All,
Have anyone tried PowerYourTrade.com, PYT claim to only by investments that grow steadily and safely. MULTI BAGGERS is what there top market experts give you ONE solid investment idea EVERY WEEK, each a potential multi bagger according to them.

Have any one tried there service? Can any one help me to learn genuineness of PYT.com?? Does it really work?? Rgds/-

Hi 2 All,
Have anyone tried PowerYourTrade.com, PYT claim to only by investments that grow steadily and safely. MULTI BAGGERS is what there top market experts give you ONE solid investment idea EVERY WEEK, each a potential multi bagger according to them.

Have any one tried there service? Can any one help me to learn genuineness of PYT.com?? Does it really work?? Rgds/-
Why go behind these ppl? If they are worth their salt they would be sitting on mounds Rs 1000/- notes now. Why are you becoming a sucker. We get very superior advice from seniors and experts each of who can own such a company that you mention. If you insist on paying for advice pl ask for their address and send your cheque.

There are experts giving advice everyday, be ir delivery, intraday or F&O.

VPS

ARMHM

Hi 2 All,

VPS has replied very correctly. Read the fine prints at the end of their ads. Three years back I had tried the so called multibagger recommendation with the (stoploss of course), their target never reach but stoplosses always get triggerd. Do not fall prey to these so called experts. They always tell you to buy high and sell low.

columbus

VPS has replied very correctly. Read the fine prints at the end of their ads. Three years back I had tried the so called multibagger recommendation with the (stoploss of course), their target never reach but stoplosses always get triggerd. Do not fall prey to these so called experts. They always tell you to buy high and sell low.
It is difficult to survive the INTRADAY ASSAULT,barely 5~10% will survive and others will perish.

VPS,
Thanks for you view, actually was snooping there genuineness there report claims same of the tips have really rocked, anyway even my broker gave good calls. Which are the other expert you are talking about.

RB