Listing Price DLF IPO AND ICICI BANK FPO

ankurpcl

Hi,

I just come to know from secret sources that DLF will be lists at levels of 565-575 around 10% premium from its offer price.

Those who like to book profits make an exit on Listing day around price band 560-590.

And thosre who can hold for long term, then hold and double your money in 1 year. If anyone remember UNITECH touches 14000 levels last year before split.

Since valuations of company are neraly equal hence DLF will also be 10000 in next 2 years time frame for face value 10 and for face value 2 its expected price would be around Rs2000+.

Hence chances of money to be 4 times is very likely in Company like DLF in 2 years time frame. So I would advice everyone look for long term gains in Company like DLF and make an exit only when u get price of 2000+ in DLF.

As far as ICICI Bank is concerned, not much expectations hence like to make a profits of 7-10% on listing day. For long term again a good bet and expected to touch valuations of SBI around 1550 in 1 years time.

Hence appreciation in ICICI Bank would be nearly 40-50% and 90-100% in DLF for 1 year perspective.

These are my views act as per your investment plans and time horizon.

Happy Investing,
ANkur

Fundamentals of DLF are sound. The only problem is that the promoters are not "investor friendly", as I have experienced in DLF Cement, more than a decade back.

I feel that like any other IPO we can book profit on listing and wait for the rate to fall below IPO rate and purchase for long term benifits.

ankurpcl

As predicted DLF trades well today in price band 560-590 making intraday high of 586. Retail investores need not to worry as big institutions already entered in this stock and they wont allow this stock to fall below below 550 levels at any cost.

DLF stock will perform like Reliance Industries stock and people with long term view hold the stock like you have FDS in your bank account.

I had applied for DLF shares under partial payment scheme and I have been alloted 180 shares. If any boarder has any knowledge about how the next premium for this share has to be paid please inform me. Please inform whether the payment has to be made at a time for all the shares alloted or it can be paid in installments.