List of Trading System / Methods

Hello guys! You have ro read this list for choosing your style of trading. I would recommend you to choose the long-term trading as your trading option as it is more secure and less risky. Analyze well before taking any decision. Stay safe and profitable!

I have decided that I will trade in option only. and I will only buy options..no option selling...I know option selling have high probability of winning but option buying have fixed amount to loose. That is why I will choose option buying....
I will do swing trading based on some indicator. and I will always hedge..
No matter what, I will stick to my indicator and strategy...

What's the best trading method that is simple for starters?
There are no "BEST" methods. Every trade is different and should find a suitable set up that suits their personality.

I have decided that I will trade in option only. and I will only buy options..no option selling...I know option selling have high probability of winning but option buying have fixed amount to loose. That is why I will choose option buying....
I will do swing trading based on some indicator. and I will always hedge..
No matter what, I will stick to my indicator and strategy...
You can also lose fixed amount in option selling if you properly hedge your positions. I don't know of many people who do naked option selling. Most people hedge.