List of shares that could traded on intraday

nac

respected sir,
where to get list of shares that could traded on intraday basis without any restriction.
Regards
mtoooo
You can check it with your broker. They will have list of scrips categorized like A, B, C, something like this. I know where to get this data in BSE but not in NSE. I really don't know what exactly this group indicates. Follow this link and you will find the groups. Try to find what it means.

http://www.bseindia.com/sensex/mktwatchR.aspx?filter=gainer*group$all$a

I found this BSE site... Hope this helps you.
Groups

The scrips traded on BSE have been classified into various groups.

BSE has, for the guidance and benefit of the investors, classified the scrips in the Equity Segment into 'A', B,'T', S', TS' and 'Z' groups on certain qualitative and quantitative parameters.

The "F" Group represents the Fixed Income Securities.

The "T" Group represents scrips which are settled on a trade-to-trade basis as a surveillance measure.

The "S" Group represents scrips forming part of the "BSE-Indonext" segment.

The "TS" Group consists of scrips in the "BSE-Indonext" segment, which are settled on a trade-to- trade basis as a surveillance measure.

Trading in Government Securities by the retail investors is done under the "G" group.

The 'Z' group was introduced by BSE in July 1999 and includes companies which have failed to comply with its listing requirements and/or have failed to resolve investor complaints and/or have not made the required arrangements with both the depositories, viz., Central Depository Services (I) Ltd. (CDSL) and National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) for dematerialization of their securities.

BSE also provides a facility to the market participants for on-line trading of odd-lot securities in physical form in 'A', 'B', 'T', 'S', 'TS' and 'Z' groups and in rights renunciations in all groups of scrips in the Equity Segment.

With effect from December 31, 2001, trading in all securities listed in the Equity segment takes place in one market segment, viz., Compulsory Rolling Settlement Segment (CRS).

The scrips of companies which are in demat can be traded in market lot of 1. However, the securities of companies which are still in the physical form are traded in the market lot of generally either 50 or 100. Investors having quantities of securities less than the market lot are required to sell them as "Odd Lots". This facility offers an exit route to investors to dispose of their odd lots of securities, and also provides them an opportunity to consolidate their securities into market lots.

This facility of selling physical shares in compulsory demat scrips is called an Exit Route Scheme. This facility can also be used by small investors for selling up to 500 shares in physical form in respect of scrips of companies where trades are required to be compulsorily settled by all investors in demat mode.

Last edited:
You can check it with your broker. They will have list of scrips categorized like A, B, C, something like this. I know where to get this data in BSE but not in NSE. I really don't know what exactly this group indicates.

Main use of these groups is that they indicate the amount of exposure available on the scrips that fall under that group.For example A group has maximum exposure available and I think Z group has least.

Check with your broker .

dear ur broker will help u out
in case of motilal oswal in their backoffice software for traders they have given the entire list for intraday as well as delivery

Yes only few selected listed stocks can be used for intraday & those stocks which are freezed cannot be used for intraday purposes and come under Z category. There are a proper list on the BSE website and rules written on it for that and one can take help of his broker as well.