List of Nifty old expiry dates ( since 2005)

Hi Friends,

Where do we get the list of all Nifty old expiry dates ( Futures or options.. anyway date will be same) from at least Jan 2005 till May 2012??

Best Regards
Ram

What I mean is that the current nifty expiry is 31st May 2012, last month it was 26-Apr- 2012, in Mar it was 29-Mar-2012.

Similarly, where can I find the list of all Nifty expiry dates ( atleast from Jan 2005 til date). Thanks

sumosanammain

What I mean is that the current nifty expiry is 31st May 2012, last month it was 26-Apr- 2012, in Mar it was 29-Mar-2012.

Similarly, where can I find the list of all Nifty expiry dates ( atleast from Jan 2005 til date). Thanks
Its the last thursday of every month, if its a trading day. If its a holiday, its the previous day.

sgr

Hi Friends,

Where do we get the list of all Nifty old expiry dates ( Futures or options.. anyway date will be same) from at least Jan 2005 till May 2012??

Best Regards
Ram
www nseindia com -> go to prev version ->

In Main Menu move mouse pointer over F&O -> select Historical Data from DropDown List -> Contract-wise Price Volume Data

trendtrade

niftytrader12
The above methods show a lot of values in the drop down column, when we select it for any year like 2018.

Is there some easy method to find the expiry dates for the whole year, like this link -
https://www.eqsis.com/list-of-nse-equity-derivative-contract-expiry-dates-year-2017/
But look at the comments there, it seems they have posted the wrong data for Oct and Nov Months !

Any one know some source from where we can get correct information of all the past Nifty expiry dates ? If someone has saved it for personal use, can you post the list please ?

Thanks and regards