List of mt4 vendors in india

Here's another one, which can auto-trade based on your strategy OR you could just use it to trade manually. It also has paper-trading capabilities, if necessary. I was considering going for this but I'm not sure how reliable it would be & it seems costly too.

NJ78

I paid to get access to data feed from "MT4datafeed.in" but there has been no response from their side. How long does it normally take? Are they legit?

pannet1

I paid to get access to data feed from "MT4datafeed.in" but there has been no response from their side. How long does it normally take? Are they legit?
OMG, what happened ..... did you get response yet

NJ78

OMG, what happened ..... did you get response yet
Yes, I got an sms with login details from MT4datafeed after a couple days. But in the meantime, my attempt to get my money back through PayU Money (the system through which this payment was processed) led to a new revelation. They basically said that buyer protection is not their problem since they're only a payment processor. That was a big shock.... Thankfully, the amount was small but still, the lack of accountability & responsibility is jarring.

On a related note, I really hope we get to see some "proper" data vendors for the MT4 platform. It's honestly a great platform. But the mish-mash of different vendors make it an easy ground for fraud.

cloudTrader

Recently , a couple of days back I got a sms from MT4datafeed.in that open an account though them and get high exposure like trade Nifty @ 5,000 and Crudeoil @ 3,000 plus Renko charts + one click auto trade with nest.

Hi All,

I need IEOD data ( or RT) for ALL NSE scrips. I dont trade the major ones so I need a data feed (paid will do) for Metastock / MT$ / Amibroker.

I can live with any trading software... just need a relaible and affordable data feed that covers all scrips ( preferably NSE + BSE).

Any help is highly appreciated.

As of 22nd Dec 2018, found and used below 2 MT4 data vendors,

Vcharting - NSE Cash major symbols/ NSE FNO all symbols/ NF-BNF Options (No BNF Weekly Options) / MCX/NCDEX/ MCX Currency symbols

Sometimes feed is stuck so candles are not accurate. Some FNO symbols have Bid/Ask chart than LTP. As being cheap these things can be ignored.
Overall meets my daily needs.

SLCharting - NSE Cash major symbols/ NSE FNO only major symbols/ NF-BNF Options (No BNF Weekly Options) / MCX/NCDEX/ MCX Currency symbols

They focus mainly on MCX. So good for MCX traders. Price is OK but stability is good.

Since Amiborker is paid and Ninjatrader charts are not that friendly I prefer MT4. Hope some good data vendors come up for MT4 as it has tons of free coded custom indicators

pannet1

As of 22nd Dec 2018, found and used below 2 MT4 data vendors,

Vcharting - NSE Cash major symbols/ NSE FNO all symbols/ NF-BNF Options (No BNF Weekly Options) / MCX/NCDEX/ MCX Currency symbols

Sometimes feed is stuck so candles are not accurate. Some FNO symbols have Bid/Ask chart than LTP. As being cheap these things can be ignored.
Overall meets my daily needs.

SLCharting - NSE Cash major symbols/ NSE FNO only major symbols/ NF-BNF Options (No BNF Weekly Options) / MCX/NCDEX/ MCX Currency symbols

They focus mainly on MCX. So good for MCX traders. Price is OK but stability is good.

Since Amiborker is paid and Ninjatrader charts are not that friendly I prefer MT4. Hope some good data vendors come up for MT4 as it has tons of free coded custom indicators
there were days when there was no good chart provided by brokers. now we have many who provide charts free. so the idea of seeing one chart to get signal and trade in another seems to be dying.

mt4

awesome !

its OK if i have nest order window pop up when i press BUY or SELL button.

the next problem is i will be tied up with mt4datafeed.in to use this feature. but seem mt4datafeed.in is OK based on @headstrong007 's review.

the expert or the buy / sell button should be open source so we can just compile it in any MT4 datafeed provider of our choice.

hope i am clear.
Hi Pannet1!
the expert or bridging software from mt4datafeed.in is there legitimate hardwork and your claim on that open source code to solve your purpose & need , Do u think its your right.
Once they give you an option to change the provider , they will loose their biz.