List of discount broker with Debt/IPO/Mutual funds trading facility

Hi All,

All the online discount brokers like Zerodha or VPS provide services only in Equity/F&O segment, few with commodities.
--No one is allowing to apply for new Debt/Equity IPO/FPO's.
--Once these debt securities like Taxfree bonds start trading in market we cannot buy or sell them through these brokers.

My question is do we have any discount brokers who are truly dealing in all the segments ? Please recommend any broker with minimum AMC/brokerage with no relationship manager.

Thanks in advance.

even I would like to know if there is any discount broker which also provide options to invest in Bonds,NCds,IPOs etc which come from time to time.

Both Zerodha and VPS Share provide trading in listed ETF's (Gold and exchange) and tax free bonds (N series on NSE and F segment in BSE). Zerodha provides trading in Exchange listed Mutual funds as well where in VPS Share currently dont support that.

Bump! up you go!. Will zerodha also do IPOs? Their FAQ section mentions :

Trading on all exchanges: NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MCX, and NCDEX.
Online Mutual Funds and IPOs.

But, on this website - http://www.chittorgarh.com/stockbroker/zerodha/18/ ; under the disadvantages section it mentions that it does not deal with IPOs.

So, please a clarification. I think zerodha does support, but not sure. I have asked the same to zerodha via email, but I do not yet have a response.

Thank you for your help.