list of commodities players

HI
Can some one answer a question about GEOJIT commodities trading ... is it an online trading facility or they only do the phone/personal trading.
As the person who came for this told me they dont have online trading facility as yet :-(... but can provide the ODIN Diet software if I pay Rs.1000 for it per month....
hi,
My name is Manish and I handle the commodity trading online and offline both.... you can contact me for the odin diet without paying anything....
my contact no. is 9860712401

Last edited:
HI
Can some one answer a question about GEOJIT commodities trading ... is it an online trading facility or they only do the phone/personal trading.
As the person who came for this told me they dont have online trading facility as yet :-(... but can provide the ODIN Diet software if I pay Rs.1000 for it per month....

Dear Sir
There are so many brokers who provides online commodity trading, i am subbroker we are providing ODIN DIET for all segment.

alroyraj

Any one of u can mail me the list commodities company who are into physical trading of commodities for example olam, adhani group and alana's. Also who are the various players in commodity market who have just enter this field like morgan stanley.
please mail to [email protected]

Best Regards
Abhishek
This is why there is a facility called subscribe to the thread !!

HI
Hello

we can provide u odin diet software for all segments like nse, bse, mcx, ncdex and currency future also everything in one single screen.
Open a/c thru us and will assure u low brokerage too

regards
:clap: