liquid scrips

Hello Friends,

I am considering to trade futures on 5 mins timeframe. Cud you list the stocks based on its liquidity in which I can trade? Like Nifty and BN are good to trade on 5 mins because of its high liquidity, which other scrips can I consider? Pl list the name of the scrip.

Thanks!

Karuna

DSM

KK,

Liquid scripts may be in terms of scripts with low value, but high volume or may be lower volume, but higher price. So depending if you are trading in F&O or in cash, your choice of scripts to trade may be different.

In terms of quantity alone, today DLF, Unitech, Ashok Leyland, JP Associates and HDIL have highest quantity traded. But would consider Tata Steel, Tata Motors, SBIN, BHEL, ONGC and HPCL to be traded more in terms of volume.

Hello Friends,

I am considering to trade futures on 5 mins timeframe. Cud you list the stocks based on its liquidity in which I can trade? Like Nifty and BN are good to trade on 5 mins because of its high liquidity, which other scrips can I consider? Pl list the name of the scrip.

Thanks!

Karuna

KK,

Liquid scripts may be in terms of scripts with low value, but high volume or may be lower volume, but higher price. So depending if you are trading in F&O or in cash, your choice of scripts to trade may be different.

In terms of quantity alone, today DLF, Unitech, Ashok Leyland, JP Associates and HDIL have highest quantity traded. But would consider Tata Steel, Tata Motors, SBIN, BHEL, ONGC and HPCL to be traded more in terms of volume.
thanks DSM! you are always of great help :)