Links To Posted Software

Dear murthymsr,

Many many thanks for your efforts which is very useful to all the members particularly juniors like me.

I was going through one thread "Pivot, Support , Resistance Calculator" today by Satya sir where I read your post where you have given the link.

Once again thanks a lot.

With Regards,
narritu

Dear murthymsr,

I have tried many of the free downloaders, but most of them are not working now. Can u recomand me the good free EOD downloading software for Amibroker. Also i am in need of historical EOD datas. Hope u will help me

Raj

murthymsr

Dear murthymsr,

I have tried many of the free downloaders, but most of them are not working now. Can u recomand me the good free EOD downloading software for Amibroker. Also i am in need of historical EOD datas. Hope u will help me

Raj
I have provided the links to software posted / supported by members and they were working when I provided the links. It is not possible for me to check which ones are working and which are not from time to time.

But as on date, I am using the ones by GetBhavCopy & the one by jdm (joy) and both are working.

Thanks.
murthymsr

murthymsr

NSE historical and daily bhavcopy download software for Linux available at

http://www.traderji.com/software/47538-trading-india-linux.html
Dear godrama,

Thanks for the link.

I wish that I may edit my first post to add this too, but as the 'edit' facility for old posts is removed, I may not be able to do it.

Hope to get the facility soon, and will be adding then.

I like the freeware, particularly the open source. But somehow, I am not able to get on to linux.

If a windows package of the above Linux downloader is available, it will benefit everybody.

Thanks.
murthymsr

murthymsr

Dear murthymsr,

Raj
For free EOD and RT quotes downloader into AMibroker or metastock, Visit h t t p : // stock quotes analysis. blogspot . xxx

replace xxx with c o m and remove spaces.

Thanks