Links To Posted Software

:)DEAR SENIORS AND FELLOW TRADERS I am a newbie just started learning things Pl suggest software or commercial place to connect a single CPU with two to three screens.. WARM REGARDS WITH GOODLUCK TO ALL:)

murthymsr

:)DEAR SENIORS AND FELLOW TRADERS I am a newbie just started learning things Pl suggest software or commercial place to connect a single CPU with two to three screens.. WARM REGARDS WITH GOODLUCK TO ALL:)
it is really easy if you could go to the computer market similar to nehru place in delhi, and ask for dual/quad display cards, these cards are in fashion these days for gaming and depending upon the PCI slots you have in your cpu u can add upto 4 quad cards on a single CPU giving u a total of 16 monitors to enjoy your charts....... though i have seen many dual and quad installation but i had the chance to see a 16 monitor installation too..

Dear Sir,
There is a famous "Thirukural" that goes -- "If there is a good man, because of him, all will get rain."

How true !!! Because of a noble person like you, now, all the traders got access to so many free s/ws under one roof.

My sincere THANKS to you, sir. :clapping:

With warm regards
Dayder