Limited indicators in fchart?

Xaero

I see that fcharts doesn't have a lot of useful indicators and is not very flexible, like chaning timeline and drawing tools are also very limited. Is that because I am using the free version?

How does fchart (free) compare to amibroker or metastock?

How many are using the free version of fcharts?

RSI

Amibroker is best buy. Amibroker costs around 279 US Dollars.

F charts free version contains only limited tools. But if you buy Fcharts Pro, all upgrades will be free. It is lifetime upgrade licence. Incase of Amibroker I think only next five upgrades are free. As per my memory FCharts Pro costs around 180 Australian Dollars. I am saying it only from my memory. So it is subject to correction.

Hope this helps

Xaero

Is there any free charting software which would work intraday as well with good set of charting features. I can't spend so much money on software because I have not made any profits in months.

Is there any free charting software which would work intraday as well with good set of charting features.

Ummm. Fcharts Pro will provide the opportunity to collect intraday data for 600 charts at once.

What drawing features would you like to see in FCharts?

Circles, elipses, Andrew's Pitchforks? They're ALREADY THERE. Others? Ask for them. Simon responds to the requests that are made most frequently.

Xaero

I don't think asking for new features would be of any help because feature wise the software is way behind other free alternatives like fibotrader and Needfortrade studio lite. The help file is pathetic. Although I liked the software initially I think now it would be better to switch to something else.

Thanks for the response.