Like to trade in Indian market

Hi guys

my name is Dev and i am from Malaysia

I am interested in trading/investing in the Indian stock and derivatives market but have little knowledge and info on how to go about. I hope to do it thru online facility if it is possible.

I would be greatful if someone can help me in finding the right source

thanks and regards

Mate You Need To Come India For Learning. Everything Is Not Possible Online For Example Baby Born Without Intercourse
Parry, you are simple talking scrap. If you do not want to help you can ignore the message.

Dev, you can trade online by opening an account with ICICI, other member can throw a better light. It would be advisable to learn and do paper trade before you get into it. Its very riskier business.

Raj

mas

Hey rajesh i agree with you........ he can even open an online account in HDFC Bank too..It is riskier for short term but for long term it is good...... He canopt for long term

SavantGarde

Hi guys

my name is Dev and i am from Malaysia

I am interested in trading/investing in the Indian stock and derivatives market but have little knowledge and info on how to go about. I hope to do it thru online facility if it is possible.

I would be greatful if someone can help me in finding the right source

thanks and regards
Dev,

Participation In Our Markets: Rules Regarding Foreign Citizen & Non Resident Indians

1) You Can Invest, But Can't Trade On An Intraday Basis

2) Derivatives Is Also Out Of Bounds For Both The Above Categories Till The Regulators Take A Call On It & Amend The Same.

Regards

SavantGarde

HI
I am residing in Norway and will be investing small sums in indian sec.market. I have been trying to find a reliable broker with less brokerage since i dont have much money to invest. I will be choosing between smc,religare,hdfc,icici,kotak.
Regards
Singh