life insurance

For life insurance, I think LIC is the best. Lot of my friends work for the investment sector. Do u want me to share their contact details? They can actually help you out, according to your requirements.

What life insurance are you looking for your parents? Below are a few plans that might help you

1) Protection Plans: Protection plans help you shield your family from uncertainties in life due to financial losses in terms of loss of income that may dawn upon them in case of your untimely demise or critical illness.
2) Saving Plans: These plans reserve your money that can be used later during the time of need
3) Retirement Plans: This secures your post retirement life in monetary terms.

While searching for life insurance in India, I’d advise you to check the products of leading companies like Future Generali. Also these plans can be bought online where you are required to pay less premium amount and get the insurance through a hassle free method.

Yes, you can buy life insurance policy easily. Compare life insurance policy from Policybazaar.com and get the best life plans you. You can choose the best life insurance company for you.

All the companies which are there in the market offer some or other benefits to the policy holders. You need to select the policy which matches your requirements. The policy which matches your needs is the best for you as it gives you what you require. I personally opted for a life insurance policy from Birla Sun Life Insurance depending upon my requirements. I took Protector Plan that assures you financial security for your family while keeping pace with your growing needs. You can opt for this plan if it suits your life cover needs.