licence amiquote and unlicensed amibroker can work on intraday

I have purchased licensed version of amiquote and still i have unregistered amibroker, now I have some problem, so it is because of unregistered amibroker or there is some mistakes in my settings.

first I can not start download I got an error, I have version of 3.23 amiquote licensed version for amiquote. can anyone say me please that why I got below error, even if ticker symbol is correct and I have selected google finance.

1554727879804.png

ksathis

I have purchased licensed version of amiquote and still i have unregistered amibroker, now I have some problem, so it is because of unregistered amibroker or there is some mistakes in my settings.

first I can not start download I got an error, I have version of 3.23 amiquote licensed version for amiquote. can anyone say me please that why I got below error, even if ticker symbol is correct and I have selected google finance.

View attachment 34358
Your Amiquote is old . Newest Amiquote is 3.30 .chck at the bottom

I installed the latest version (3.31) of it.

Here first of all, I am not getting yahoo basis fundamental as my source. So I chose Yahoo fundamental extra.
Then in only 4-5 symbols it showed imported which when I opened in notepad, all the figures are NA and the rest of the symbols are not even tried to download since it says that trial version does not allow the same.

Please help

@timircha hope you are aware of "Google Trends". In case you are not, it is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. (Source: Wikipedia)

Did you know? If you put "amibroker crack" in Google Trends; what the results would show up!

See for yourself - Click Here - scroll a bit and see the "regions" sections. Do you see our Country's name as the second itinerary? It is in 19th percentile now which has drastically dropped from what used to be in 100th percentile in 2016 (thanks to recent Torrent ban and implementation of other preventive steps taken over the Internet).

AmiBroker is the finest and one of the best (if not "the best") Technical Analysis platform used all over the world. When you see your Country's name in the blacklist, how does it make you feel?

Have you thought of the repercussions of using pirated AmiBroker?
Have you thought how the AmiBroker Community in rest of the World would treat us (we Indians) for this?

I can show the answers to all above questions. Dr. Tomasz Janeczko is the creator of AmiBroker and sometime back until 2017, the AmiBroker community used to exchange thoughts, ideas and extend support using YahooGroup - Read this archived mail trail taken from the old YahooGroup.

Now-a-days, the entire AmiBroker community has become extremely rude and callous for their Indian customers. Irresponsible people like you, make life worse for those who use registered paid version of AmiBroker and seek support to learn this beautiful application.

If you think, all this is bullshit - ask this same question in forum.amibroker.com (if you dare can)?

Please do not be a joke in-front of others.
India is not a poor country,
STOP PRETENDING! STOP PIRACY!

If you have bit of shame left in yourself, and serious about trading, work hard, save money and buy a registered copy.

Last edited:
@timircha hope you are aware of "Google Trends". In case you are not, it is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. (Source: Wikipedia)

Did you know? If you put "amibroker crack" in Google Trends; what the results would show up!

See for yourself - Click Here - scroll a bit and see the "regions" sections. Do you see our Country's name as the second itinerary? It is in 19th percentile now which has drastically dropped from what used to be in 100th percentile in 2016 (thanks to recent Torrent ban and implementation of other preventive steps taken over the Internet).

AmiBroker is the finest and one of the best (if not "the best") Technical Analysis platform used all over the world. When you see your Country's name in the blacklist, how does it make you feel?

Have you thought of the repercussions of using pirated AmiBroker?
Have you thought how the AmiBroker Community in rest of the World would treat us (we Indians) for this?

I can show the answers to all above questions. Dr. Tomasz Janeczko is the creator of AmiBroker and sometime back until 2017, the AmiBroker community used to exchange thoughts, ideas and extend support using YahooGroup - Read this archived mail trail taken from the old YahooGroup.

Now-a-days, the entire AmiBroker community has become extremely rude and callous for their Indian customers. Irresponsible people like you, make life worse for those who use registered paid version of AmiBroker and seek support to learn this beautiful application.

If you think, all this is bullshit - ask this same question in forum.amibroker.com (if you dare can)?

Please do not be a joke in-front of others.
India is not a poor country,
STOP PRETENDING! STOP PIRACY!

If you have bit of shame left in yourself, and serious about trading, work hard, save money and buy a registered copy.
Cool down loss_lover.

I have already paid version of amiquote.

1554745656327.png

I am really new I do not know that I need to purchase amibroker.com and amiquote both to complete my task or It will work if I purchase only amiquote.

If I need to purchase amibroker also, then no problem I can manage to purchase amibroker also.

If I have purchased amiquote then I can also purchase amibroker also.

If you first wrote:
I do not know that I need to purchase amibroker.com and amiquote both to complete my task.
Then you wrote:
Are you not contradicting yourself??? Because if you had purchased AmiQuote and know that can also purchase Amibroker, then how come in the first place, you said that you did not know "you had to purchase AmiBroker and AmiQuote both".

Anyways, AmiQuote 3.23 was released on 24th August, 2017. I still doubt the screenshot that you have pasted because using cracks you can still register without paying (so that's why you are using an older version, may be).

Whatever! Even if you paid for AmiQuote - one thing is certain - you did not pay it recently, because, had you did that, then you would have got the latest AmiQuote v3.30. Today is 10th April, 2019 - shall we call it about Two years then. And you still call yourself:
I am really new I do not know
So, you want others to believe that in past two years, you could not figure out to differentiate WHAT AMIQUOTE and WHAT AMIBROKER IS????

Fine!

Forget about what you just read! Let's get back to your first post and the query with which you started this thread:
licence amiquote and unlicensed amibroker can work on intraday
I have purchased licensed version of amiquote and still i have unregistered amibroker
Do you still want me to believe? That you don't know the difference between these two softwares. You not only know the difference but until now you were using the stolen pirated copies. Since it's no longer working you want others to support and partner in your crime. That's what can be collected from your first post.

Whom are you LYING to? I wrote earlier to knock your Conscience, however, you brought in your Ego.
If I need to purchase amibroker also, then no problem I can manage to purchase amibroker also.

Your own ego will make you suffer! I never questioned whether you "can" or "cannot". Of course you "can". But you "won't" or rather "will not".

Because people like you suffer from narrow conservative hypocrite mindset diseased and addicted to free-hood.

AmiBroker is a World-wide subject of interest:
1554835278059.png

(Image source: trends.google.com dated 10-Apr-19)

And when it comes to the interest of "AmiBroker Crack", name of two country shows up in the blacklist - not even Bangladesh:
1554835440960.png

(Image source: trends.google.com dated 10-Apr-19)

Shame on us!!! What a shame!!! Shame on you!!!

Do you know, why our country's name is enlisted here?
It is because of people like you.

Do you know, why Global AmiBroker Community is rude to its genuine registered Indian members?

Have you ever thought, because of such careless acts of yours, how hard it is to get AmiBroker support from India?
Why would you care? Free ka mil jaye, toh sab thik baki sab bakwaas! Free ka software, free ka strategy, free ka copy/paste AFL - hard work ka zaroorat hi kya hain? Read this archived mail trail taken from the old YahooGroup AmiBroker forum, in case you did not previously.

Anyways, Traderji is not the official support forum of AmiBroker. If you are genuine and honest to yourself (not to others) ask this same exact query in the official forum forum.amibroker.com for support. You won't have to pay a penny to get registered and ask a question there in the official AmiBroker forum - its free! free! free!

Last edited:

CougarTrader

Do you know, why Global AmiBroker Community is rude to its genuine registered Indian members?
Yes, I too have felt this discrimination. Let the fools act like bunch of immature monkeys. Hope they get the brains to realize that every action has its equal and opposite reaction. And carrying out such deeds impart a negative impact on all of us.

It is imperative that even many long time AmiBroker users are still using it this way. And this problem is known to all but like you said.
Because people like you suffer from narrow conservative hypocrite mindset diseased and addicted to free-hood.
Check out these few links:
1. This link is really embarrassing as AmiBroker has officially put up a page in their official website: AmiBroker FAQ for users from India and they have a dedicated section for this.
2. Want to Purchase Amibroker but how??
3. Mr. Kamath
4. Tradingqna

Last edited:
Very disappointing indeed!

Unlike other trading applications, AmiBroker does not impose Monthly based subscriptions - just an one-time payment. And you get the freedom to express your trading ideas in any manner possible but still people won't respect it.

Check this out:

As per similarweb.com, demographically speaking, we create the highest network of traffic at AmiBroker.com worldwide compared to any other country.

1554969417316.png

But when it comes to registered users probably the number would not be even couple of 100s in the entire country. What a disgrace!

And when it comes to "Competitors & Similar Sites" of AmiBroker.com. Please check below the list of websites that show up. Interestingly enough, not even a single website is of a competitor actually selling any alternate or any similar products to AmiBroker but rather some forums, blog sites all originating from India, discussing about the mother product AmiBroker itself! So, basically there is no competition and not even a single talent that can create anything similar to AmiBroker's speed, efficiency and cost.

1554969439553.png

(Image source: similarweb.com)

This is a clear indication that we are very much interested in AmiBroker when compared to the rest of the World and there is no alternate solution available when compared to the features we get from AmiBroker, however, when it comes to Registration, huh, we find a "free jugaad" like we do in everything else. :(

Thank the Almighty, that Dr. Tomasz Janeczko (The creator of AmiBroker) is highly talented and a gifted Programmer and not a Businessman. Believe it or not! his beautiful, powerful and unique creation that has taken decades to evolve is a boon to the Trading community worldwide. It is the single most "efficient" application in the entire World that gives "explicit" liberty to Traders to express their Trading ideas in their own way.

DO NOT SPOIL THIS PRIVILEGE!
IT CAN BE TAKEN BACK FROM US ANY DAY......
DO NOT TAKE UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS' GENEROSITY!
REPERCUSSIONS CAN BE DISASTROUS......

I pray, this does not go to blind eyes and deaf ears.

(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to AmiBroker.com or any of its associates. I am just a Trader like you who cannot Trade without AmiBroker.)

Last edited:
I think these Americans sure need to learn a thing or two about macro economics, they really need to understand that Indians are far better with numbers than the whole of their Yee haa! community, the only reason why people unwillingly choose to download pirated software is mostly because they keep the prices out of everyone's reach.

Only 1% (13,925,963) of India's total population actively trades, and many of them aren't seasoned or making enough to afford a software worth $500, if you incredible morons just take our massive economic factor into consideration and bring the price fairly down to just $99, everyone of that 1% will willingly afford it giving you a staggering rise in sales by over 1.3 Billion.

Well, 1.3 Billion should be way enough for a company that can't even afford a presentable website, and yes, Amibroker's website is utterly shady for the price they charge, I guess even the most infamous "Nigerian King" has a better website than them. LOL!

With all due respect to all software developers, softwares are and will always be a service, do not treat them like commodity, technically no natural resources are used to build one except for brain power, each individual is well equipped with it and knowledge can always be gained with a hint of dedication...