LIBRARY : Intraday Mini FLow

TFL

Seniors and my Friends,

I am requesting you to please check the accuracy of this and report me of the errors of the below.

First Move, Second Move?
We are looking to enter trade by considering +/-14 as filter to the high/low of the first bar.
Suppose,
(a)The 2nd bar made a higher high with respect to the 1st bar but failed to break the +14 filter. So we are not entering long.
(b)The 3rd bar now made a lower low with respect to the 2nd bar.
Now, we got 2 moves or a possible direction change. Here (a) is the first move and (b) is the second move.
For this second move we will be consider 7 as filter instead of 14.
Thank you.
Hari.

rajendrani

haribird, very good going, keep up the good work. we can definately ask for your charts which will definately help us understand things well.

Once again great initiative.

Thanks
rajendrani

inspire

Seniors and my Friends,

I am requesting you to please check the accuracy of this and report me of the errors of the below.

First Move, Second Move?

Thank you.
Hari.
Dear Hari -
Good Initiative.

Regarding the above , first and second move, it is as per rules.....

However a link to posts / Examples by Saint clarifying regarding the above will add to the finer nuances -- especially because the first/second moves are so very important - because once the initial move is in place the emphasis is mostly pivots all the way.

So I will request you to place links to posts to key examples by Saint regarding capitilizing on the first/second moves..... or the first trade of the day.....leading to a thorough understanding of having proper filters in place.

There are some really good ones in the initial pages (78 thru 90) and some recent one's as well giving Saint's thinking process and perspective on the initial moves... answering to some really good questions put forth by senior members .....

Once again thanks for this wonderful initiative.
Regards
INspire.

Seniors and my Friends,

First Move, Second Move?

Thank you.
Hari.
Hi Hari,

This is a brilliant effort and will be useful for all of us. Thank you.

I have seen a good description of 1st move/2nd move in the below post of niftychance (that was also approved by Saint). My understanding is that this post also agrees to what you have described here, hence posting the link below:

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading-stocks/24071-going-intraday-mini-flow-83.html#post224768

Regards
Mowgli

Superb Initiative, Hari.

This thread will be of great help to lots of newcomers as a starting point. It would serve as a reference to not-so-new members too.

Please consider putting in this thread some relevant download links to files posted Beethoven (Compilation) and Niftychance (Trendlines PDF by Saint, Amit and Gobatman)

Cheers

SK

Good morning hari,

Best wishes for your good thoughts and your new thread.
It is very helpful to new comers like me.
They are getting all the informations from one place.
It is wonderful and good effort.

thank you.
sanira.
:rolleyes: