LIBRARY : Intraday Mini FLow

Dear Haribird,:)

congratulations for the new thread.

I am sure this will help me and fellow members to Trade.I will greatly appreciate if you give details of last 100 trades with one lot of NIFTY.i.e 50 shares as per Mr.Saint system with stop and reverse and closing at 3:25 hrs.as this will clear any doughts in understanding the system and help beginers like me.An excel format is sufficient.:D
With thanks
S.R.

TFL

Dear Haribird,:)

congratulations for the new thread.

I am sure this will help me and fellow members to Trade.I will greatly appreciate if you give details of last 100 trades with one lot of NIFTY.i.e 50 shares as per Mr.Saint system with stop and reverse and closing at 3:25 hrs.as this will clear any doughts in understanding the system and help beginers like me.An excel format is sufficient.:D
With thanks
S.R.
Ramling,

Thank you.

I will be posting some of the sample trades with charts in the coming days but, the 100 is impossible for me my friend. Rather than that it will be more helpful if you paper trade with the rules for atleast a month.

More over the system is started here just after 15th September 2008 so no live trades are done for that 100 trade sessions. May be someone can contribute that 100 back testing results as you said. Excuse me for that S.R., my friend.

Hari

Last edited:

TFL

Nice effort Hari. One thing I feel missed is moving filter for the first entry. If there is no first trade in the second bar, filter is moved to the high or low the second bar.
lvgandhi,

Thank you.

The work is on progress and the posts are not complete as of now. In the coming days you can see more adds like the moving filter and so.

Hari.

orderflow13

Hari, good work. This thread was badly missing, nice to see your efforts to add filter rules for stocks.Will try 2 check this thread time by time if health permits.
All the best friend , great going n yes will remove this post after some time as m sure others will do.Its for every one's interest that we make it clean thread.

TFL

Hari, good work. This thread was badly missing, nice to see your efforts to add filter rules for stocks.Will try 2 check this thread time by time if health permits.
All the best friend , great going n yes will remove this post after some time as m sure others will do.Its for every one's interest that we make it clean thread.
Alex_laxya,

Thank you for your words.

I will not compel to remove any post from here, the post are the strength of this thread.
But continuously post what ever you notice regarding miniflow then it will be a great support for me to maintain this thread. My primary plan is to add charts or visual to tell the system...now in the stage of collecting as much as data possible.

Welcome you and all others contributions.

"Wishing your fast recovery"
Regards,
Hari

niftyrider

wide range bar -- WRB
narrow range bar--- NRB

post vl be deleted after 2 days

Last edited:

TFL

wide range bar -- WRB
narrow range bar--- NRB

post vl be deleted after 2 days
Dear All,

I better like all the posts here itself. It will be nice to see the persons who are contributing, commenting, criticizing, etc at a later time...
Consider deleting if its offtopic only.

Hari.