lets play kaun benaga corepati stock of the year

swapnil007 said:
sgn telecoms look good what is the target
Friends,
SGN Telecom Picked up from 1.86 to 2.28, I have bought 4000 shares at 1.99.
What's next? Do I hold or sell? please do inform such quick movements
Thankyou to all members.

BUY BUY BUY and forget for one year this stock will make you a crorepati the target is
Rs 60 it is tradeing currently at 2.80
feel like a joke then laugh i dont mind but this stock will chage your fortuine
the name is (kanika infotech) BSE code 532367
this company is diversifing into Infrastructure & Power generation

The Company immediately proposes to set up:

a. 2 x 7.5 MW Rice Husk based power plant in Chhattisgarh - Cost Rs 600 million.
b. 2 x 6.0 MW Hydel Power station in Himachal Pradesh - Cost Rs 700 million, and
c. Manufacture of Solar Cell in West Bengal - Cost Rs 300 million.

Total Project cost thus works out to be around Rs 1600 million. The power generation facilities proposed to be set up are designed as per norms of Kyoto Convention. Each of the proposed power generating units shall be eligible for Carbon Credit.

subalsingh said:
Buy GR Cable for good profits, dont miss this bus
Dear Subalsingh, what happened to your GR cable. It is 8 months now and GR cable is has gone down from 20 to 7! Are you still in the forum or has backed out!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

swapnil007 said:
BUY BUY BUY and forget for one year this stock will make you a crorepati the target is

a. 2 x 7.5 MW Rice Husk based power plant in Chhattisgarh - Cost Rs 600 million.
b. 2 x 6.0 MW Hydel Power station in Himachal Pradesh - Cost Rs 700 million, and

Total Project cost thus works out to be around Rs 1600 million. The power generation facilities proposed to be set up are designed as per norms of Kyoto Convention. Each of the proposed power generating units shall be eligible for Carbon Credit.
dear swapnil007,
while your lkp mer worked out, this one was a damp squib:eek: you have any news on this?

:confused:
swapnil007 said:

dear swapnil007,
while your lkp mer worked out, this one was a damp squib:eek: you have any news on this?