Lets meet mumbai

bunti_k23

Though if you guys want, can host you all in Mumbai, Mazgaon area, have a flat that's empty there, big enough to host up to 30 people in the living room.
hello nice idea sumo, lets make a plan if you are in we are 3 ppl till now including me

vishal7176

I invite all senior member for meet . On this platform lot of senior member here with silent or no comment mode.
@bharatmangukia ,@Snake.Head ,@jain.er , @jamit_05 ,@rajesh.singh , @oilman , @monkeybusiness ,

i am not mention all name here , please come all senior

We fix date which is public holiday , we decide time is early morning ( cause of people are busy with family on holiday) , Decide place which is centre of mumbai ( people stay all over mumbai Then DADAR is centre of mumbai as per my thought )

IMP - Request to all member please come only for meet , no any commercial interest , Broker , trainer, tipster, any other commercial interest please stay away.

i request to all those participate last time please participate this time also , below is last time meet thread .

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/get-together-trader-meet-mumbai.93382/

bunti_k23

I invite all senior member for meet . On this platform lot of senior member here with silent or no comment mode.
@bharatmangukia ,@Snake.Head ,@jain.er , @jamit_05 ,@rajesh.singh , @oilman , @monkeybusiness ,

i am not mention all name here , please come all senior

We fix date which is public holiday , we decide time is early morning ( cause of people are busy with family on holiday) , Decide place which is centre of mumbai ( people stay all over mumbai Then DADAR is centre of mumbai as per my thought )

IMP - Request to all member please come only for meet , no any commercial interest , Broker , trainer, tipster, any other commercial interest please stay away.

i request to all those participate last time please participate this time also , below is last time meet thread .

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/get-together-trader-meet-mumbai.93382/
agree with you vishal no commercial purpose, those who want to sell something they are not welcomed and pls dont come...this is just to discuss things and to help each other out. we all have diff experiences and diff knowledge so lets share and grow together.