lets have some fun with crude...!

linkon7

LOD got tested... first green bar which is basically just heikin Ashi candle, is our first entry for 50% qty at 3254, LOD - filter of 2 points is now SAR since its below yesterday's HOD. Target for this trade is 3341...

linkon7

SAR at 3239 got triggered... Bar high that took out the SAR is at 3257 plus filter means that 5259 is our Reversal into the long side for the next 3 bars. As long as price sustain below this 5259 level for next 3 bars, we can assume that bulls are not interested in pushing for higher price. We then shift our SL to HOD+ filter.

So far our target for this trade is 3177...

linkon7

price sustained below 3259 for 3 bars... Sl shifted to 3275... we are now looking for add to our shorts...
limit sell order placed for 50% add at 3261

limit exit order placed for original 50% short at 3177

linkon7

price made a new low at 3215...
we trailed our add short to 3235 which finally got triggered...

SL shifted to pivot that have us our LOD i.e. 3261+ filter

linkon7

It was a decent day for me. I was lucky to not trade in the evening and night session. Price just went crazy and took out any derived stoploss in those session...

its been a long time since i last visited traderji.
I trade mcx segment only now a days... and need some help from a few younger mcx traders who are willing to put in long hours backtesting a few rules... its pure intraday system.

Welcome back linkon bro........:up::)

HEM

linkon7

Welcome back linkon bro........:up::)

HEM
Its was fun time at traderji... and sometimes trying to explain my own thought process gives clarity of thought. Need a few Eureka moments now