lets have some fun with crude...!

linkon7

System says to buy at 3572 and add at 3547 SAR at 3540...
but spidey sense says...wait for LOD reject to go long.

Big Bears who have been trapped for the last 6 days are in pain and desperately want an exit. They are the one who are adding to the buying pressure. Fresh long term bull would much rather wait for a base formation before initiating fresh longs. Some bulls have missed the bus and they will want to buy the dips.

These levels have been the support for a long time and now have become resistance. EOD charts have been waiting for a rally like this to complete a bearish lower High. no better place to form this lower high than the support turned resistance.

But we are not analyst. We are intraday traders who like to read all the BS like that and trade our system. Who cares where the market will be tomorrow.

linkon7

As day traders we feel the need to be in a trade all the time. Personally, I know thats what has killed me most of the time.

When the stoploss is far away.. stay away.

Chasing price simply because we missed the bus... Thats a killer.

linkon7

System gave a buy at 3562... I ignored it. Not comfortable with the stoploss.
Price managed to test the HOD again... so now we might have the pivot that gave us our HOD...

linkon7

On WTI...we have 50.37 as the pivot that gave us the HOD....

linkon7

WTI is at the same lvl as it was at 9.00...
USD is up 0.32% today...
Thats why we are trading higher compared to WTI...

linkon7

We are testing the pivot that gave us the HOD on WTI... on 5 min tf.... high of this bar corresponds to 3560 on our charts... That is my first long...