Lets double the money in 40 trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
just gone thr the whole thread today...

Let's respect the person who is actually doing it...& ready to share...

even spending thousand u will not get such things....no one ever will do it for u

consistently for 40 trades in out side the world...

I think people are here want to count the mangoes...want to know how many

leaves are there etc..but they don't want to eat the mangoes...

So let's respect & follow the things the person trying to teach you..

Awaiting for more leaning.... :)

Thanks in advance Subhadip....

Verde

hats off to the thread starter, for a very interesting thread despite all the interference and non believers. :clap: :thumb:
It would have been even better to have seen the method clearly laid out for beginners to follow.
Well worth reading for the experience. :clapping:

hi Subhadip ji.... the last time u doubled ur capital in 40 trades was in 2011.... Will it be possible for you to try it out in the forum once again now.... it would be great if you seriously consider doing it now....please.:):)

Regards

Vijay
yes i am in full agreement and eagar to watch and follow
thangs and regards

Subhadip

hi Subhadip ji.... the last time u doubled ur capital in 40 trades was in 2011.... Will it be possible for you to try it out in the forum once again now.... it would be great if you seriously consider doing it now....please.:):)

Regards

Vijay
yes i am in full agreement and eagar to watch and follow
thangs and regards

Why do not you guys try?

I have already shown you all the methods & everything...

kainiteh

subhadip is correct, Other forum of him,he explained swing's very nicely and it is illustrative and lot of constructive discussion going on... As he advised just start you may just start with 1 lot or small amount of shares... You will learn and adopt yourself for method with your own adjustment to that method... even paper trading is lot different that real trade... have a try... its all about percentage of return not amount.... all the best

Subhadip

subhadip is correct, Other forum of him,he explained swing's very nicely and it is illustrative and lot of constructive discussion going on... As he advised just start you may just start with 1 lot or small amount of shares... You will learn and adopt yourself for method with your own adjustment to that method... even paper trading is lot different that real trade... have a try... its all about percentage of return not amount.... all the best
All the Best...

Status
Not open for further replies.