let's discuss-"THE BEST INTRADAY DATA PROVIDER"

Thanks for your response, I have checked with Market Data Provider their MDP application doesnt update data if Meta is not open :mad:. I have not found any provide till now which gives the ability to download data similar to downloading it from yahoo using the API. Also most of the providers have limit on number of symbols. I am looking for at least all symbols that are traded in Futures, which currently I download using yahoo API.

The only problem is data is delayed by 15 mins so many times I loose out on the opportunity. Still searching for the right RT data provider.

Ganesh

pkgmtnl

Thanks for your response, I have checked with Market Data Provider their MDP application doesnt update data if Meta is not open :mad:. I have not found any provide till now which gives the ability to download data similar to downloading it from yahoo using the API. Also most of the providers have limit on number of symbols. I am looking for at least all symbols that are traded in Futures, which currently I download using yahoo API.

The only problem is data is delayed by 15 mins so many times I loose out on the opportunity. Still searching for the right RT data provider.

Ganesh
In exploration mode the RT data of MDP is constantly updated in Ami data directory even if Ami is not opened.

Please check if U R using it in Exploration Mode??

fxgood

Ganesh
www.cbloomnews.net this is quite handy though its not end solution to replace amibroker users.

In exploration mode the RT data of MDP is constantly updated in Ami data directory even if Ami is not opened.

Please check if U R using it in Exploration Mode??

Hi pkgmtnl ,

i am really impressed by what i heard about MDP from u . Been using fcharts with QT . Now am contemplating switching to metastock pro and for that i got some queries .

1. Is mdp fully compitable with metastock. ( heard more suited to ami b )
2. About Rt4 package , whether rt data is provided for ALL nse cash symbols.
3. How many scripts can be tracked/opened simultaneously .
4. What is exploration mode ? in respect to rt4 package .

i am new to technical analysis , so my queries may not be properly framed , Pls correct me if i am wrong .

Thanks.

pkgmtnl

Hi pkgmtnl ,

i am really impressed by what i heard about MDP from u . Been using fcharts with QT . Now am contemplating switching to metastock pro and for that i got some queries .

i am new to technical analysis , so my queries may not be properly framed , Pls correct me if i am wrong .

Thanks.
1. Is mdp fully compitable with metastock. ( heard more suited to ami b ) --> I use Amibroker, but I am definitely sure it is as good as it is with Amibroker. ASk their Support they will help.
2. About Rt4 package , whether rt data is provided for ALL nse cash symbols.--> Yes, in RT4 you get all data simultaneously together, irrespective, u open chart or not.
3. How many scripts can be tracked/opened simultaneously--> I think in Amibroker, U can open 20 Scripts together.
4. What is exploration mode ? in respect to rt4 package . There are two Modes of Getting DATA 1) Tick Mode 2)Expl mode, U get RT data of all chosen scripts together in Expl Mode, --> Go to Back Fill and and choose multiple Scripts of Your Choice & U get all RT data (NSE, MCX or NSE + MCX)when using Expl Mode.

kaly422000

mdp is not suitable as per support is concerned , even now for demo , u have to lined up in que to get ur demo activated. to get respond u have to wait may be whole day. if no of scrips not a matter(in between 50). and new comer in rt try manshi with tradetiger or fno direct . it is the cheapest solution for newbees. and slightly costly is stocklivedata but good.

pkgmtnl

Hi pkgmtnl ,

Thanks.
Dear Ganesh,

The festive seasons are on, I have seen MDP offering discount of DATA packages on RT3 and RT4.

Since U were interested in RT4 (Exploration mode). I suggest U can avail that in annual mode to get best price.