Let us decide on a time to chat

At what time do you want to chat everyday?

• Total voters
On Traderji's suggestion I am starting a poll to decide on a time for us to get together in the chat room to discuss market trend, trading strategies, picks or whatever.

Please select a time convenient to you and voice your thoughts.

Thanks.

--SwingTrader

Traderji

Super Moderator
If any member is willing to volunteer to lead the chat please PM me.

We can have various chat rooms for different topics like:

Day Trading, Latest quarterly Company Results, etc , etc.

I am open to suggestions/feedback from you all.

murthymsr

traderji,

every saturday 10 am to 11 am or 12 noon also may be considered as an optional time to chat, particularly on matters related to improvements to the site and other non-trading issues. any takers ?

murthymsr

seems there are no takers..trading all day not only saps the energy but is also a lonely business...meeting in a chat room will help not just business but also to keep a person focused...I'm game to come in anytime...say around 10 or 10.30 during trading hours...even if we get just 5 people, we can make a start.

sh50

Not a bad idea as there are different chats for different purposes. In the annual get together post, I have proposed a meet but we can surely chat if not meet. It is actually strange that since the chat has been introduced no one has taken intitiative. I am willing to lead any chat except the day trading one.

sh50 said:
Not a bad idea as there are different chats for different purposes. In the annual get together post, I have proposed a meet but we can surely chat if not meet. It is actually strange that since the chat has been introduced no one has taken intitiative. I am willing to lead any chat except the day trading one.
Thanks sh50 for showing interest to lead the chat. Let us take some investment topic to start. I request all memebers to pur their views regarding chat. I request Traderji also to lead any chat by announcing date and time. It would be great experience altogether.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

karthikmarar

Hi Friends

Here we are trying to fix a time for a chat session. Many posts and many views...but nobody bothers to join when a chat is actually going on. Yesterday we had very good chat with Saint imparting knowledge as usual. Sachin, Swingtrader and sharestar also joined. It was very nice getting to know each other. There was a good discussion on immediate trend of sensex. What i found strange was that there were so many people on line and there were few of us in the chatroom. Hiren, nk please do join the chat. Let us set the ball rolling. It would be nice to have Amit also in the chat. looking forward to meeting you in the chat room.

best regards

karthik

karthikmarar said:
Hi Friends

Here we are trying to fix a time for a chat session. Many posts and many views...but nobody bothers to join when a chat is actually going on. Yesterday we had very good chat with Saint imparting knowledge as usual. Sachin, Swingtrader and sharestar also joined. It was very nice getting to know each other. There was a good discussion on immediate trend of sensex. What i found strange was that there were so many people on line and there were few of us in the chatroom. Hiren, nk please do join the chat. Let us set the ball rolling. It would be nice to have Amit also in the chat. looking forward to meeting you in the chat room.

best regards

karthik
I missed that:mad: . Sorry Karthik, I was not aware of timing. Will join next one.

Thanks,
nkpanjiyar