Let The Money Grow Part II

Prabhjeet

Milind I will just keeping about 4-5 stocks in our portfolio with solid upward trend, but suggestions will be appreciated for the stocks which have suddenly started trading on increased vol.s if i think we can include it in our portfolio i will do so

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Prabhjeet

Keep the stoploss for AZTEC SOFTWARE at 75.

Next call isBUY ORBIT CORP. 870-890
FDC AT 46.7-46.9

Milind I will just keeping about 4-5 stocks in our portfolio with solid upward trend, but suggestions will be appreciated for the stocks which have suddenly started trading on increased vol.s if i think we can include it in our portfolio i will do so

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Hi Prabhajeet,

Thank you, please do let me know yoru views on MIRC ELECTR.

I think the uptrend has just began, even though it has a FV of 1.

Thanks & Looking forward to your reply.

Warm Regards...

mayavi99

Prabhjeetrana,
Thank you very much for starting this thread. As a new comer I have no idea about your part I, but I like the concept of this thread to build a portfolio with a time period of 6 months. It would have been an added advantage if you had specified some portfolio amount for this thread. That will be easy to quantify the earnings to know how far the thread has grown, over a given period.

Arpitgosai & sramu1,
The very nature of this thread as I have understood,is not to have specific individual targets. But to keep buying and selling depending on the market movement of the stocks identified ( Prabhjeetrana, pls correct me if my understanding is wrong). Ultimately, at the end of the targeted period, the original investment is compared with the final value of the portfolio.

Prabhjeetrana,
Thank you very much for starting this thread. As a new comer I have no idea about your part I, but I like the concept of this thread to build a portfolio with a time period of 6 months. It would have been an added advantage if you had specified some portfolio amount for this thread. That will be easy to quantify the earnings to know how far the thread has grown, over a given period.

Arpitgosai & sramu1,
The very nature of this thread as I have understood,is not to have specific individual targets. But to keep buying and selling depending on the market movement of the stocks identified ( Prabhjeetrana, pls correct me if my understanding is wrong). Ultimately, at the end of the targeted period, the original investment is compared with the final value of the portfolio.
mayavi,

I don't agree. Any buy rec should have a target and possibly a time frame. Otherwise it creates no interest for investors.

sramu1