Legal ways to do International forex currency trading for Indians - a discussion

Hi all im new to this forum and im seeking some help and hence come here.Infact i have the same question as shelly99 has posted above and also wanted to ask if i can use money if someone gives me money via neteller or moneybooker and i deposit this money to my trading account ???

pannet1

i am wondering if someone had:

1) started company in singapore
2) funded that company after transferring seed capital with a singapore bank account
3) did trading on different exchanges (SGX or another international forex broker).

please let me know if you are trading.

Hie, shelly. It is not a crime to deposit money in any ewallets. Many are using it for their business purpose.
thank s Hulugirl but the thing is im wanting to use the money i deposite din ewallets witha forex broker to trade .............and i dont know if this could be ok since forex trading is illegal in India, which is where i haild from.

Maybe if you know can you tell me if i can use the no deposit bonus and then it would be perfectly legal to trade on this amount and the later use this money to fund my forex account and continue trading ????

2) funded that company after transferring seed capital with a singapore bank account
3) did trading on different exchanges (SGX or another international forex broker).

I am also trying to find if this is a feasible route, if anyone is already using this method please do let us know.

I have not traded the others pairs legally in India so I can not say another way. But there are regular brokers in India which are providing legal pairs trading.

Hie, shelly. It is not a crime to deposit money in any ewallets. Many are using it for their business purpose.
I believe you must be using skrill for deposit and withdrawals. Recently my cards got blocked for depositing money with a forex broker.
Have you ever faced such issues with deposit to skrill ?
do banks ask questions when you withdraw the money from skrill and what is the amount safe to transact on a monthly basis ?

I believe you must be using skrill for deposit and withdrawals. Recently my cards got blocked for depositing money with a forex broker.
Have you ever faced such issues with deposit to skrill ?
do banks ask questions when you withdraw the money from skrill and what is the amount safe to transact on a monthly basis ?
Yes, I am skrill person. Because I do not find any other way for online transaction.

Possible, But, Quite Expensive, There are many tax free heavens around us, if you trade with Million dollar margin you can go with it

pannet1

Possible, But, Quite Expensive, There are many tax free heavens around us, if you trade with Million dollar margin you can go with it
hi senthil,

i have no clue of even one of the many tax free heavens you talk about. please share some if its OK for you