Learning to Fish with Vijay Sir

VJAY

Nice preparation MSN...:up:.....some point may help you as you trading in cash scrip....
1.dont go with fixed pos size...if you taking 2% risk /trade then use position size as per stoploss ...eg if your risk amount is 500(2% of your cap) and your sl is in 3 point then then 500/3=166 qty can enter ,,,you can put it in small paper this things from0.50 to 10 rs range how much qty need ..
2,always good to book profit (1/2 pos) at good support/resistance points(take any one weekly/daily/hourly) , good ranged WRB bar close ,visual close @any pivots(not aggressive :)....)
Am sure if you able to take triggers timely you will see success very fast...Wish you all the best in this challenge

MSN1979

Incorrect Message Deleted myself

MSN1979

Nice preparation MSN...:up:.....some point may help you as you trading in cash scrip....
1.dont go with fixed pos size...if you taking 2% risk /trade then use position size as per stoploss ...eg if your risk amount is 500(2% of your cap) and your sl is in 3 point then then 500/3=166 qty can enter ,,,you can put it in small paper this things from0.50 to 10 rs range how much qty need ..
2,always good to book profit (1/2 pos) at good support/resistance points(take any one weekly/daily/hourly) , good ranged WRB bar close ,visual close @any pivots(not aggressive :)....)
Am sure if you able to take triggers timely you will see success very fast...Wish you all the best in this challenge
yes sir thanx for this advice. You will see this from tomorrow. All things you explain I will impliment

MSN1979

Ok My Prep chart
Trend: Sideways
Observation of chart: Price at crucial Support Levels, Break of a major Trendline (These are only hints for the direction of trade not related to method, confidence boosters)

2 Horizontal Lines I tried to mark as per Vijay Sir Method of Marking Lines at Major Poins post

1536031999482.png

MSN1979

First Trade triggered

Breakout of Sideways in intraday.

SL is last MPL
Entry Sideways breakout

1536046936090.png

VJAY

First Trade triggered

Breakout of Sideways in intraday.

SL is last MPL
Entry Sideways breakout

View attachment 28090
I think you confussed in my yesterdays post of sideway pivot.....just compare it with todays you can get it

MSN1979

I think you confussed in my yesterdays post of sideway pivot.....just compare it with todays you can get it
Yes sir I think I see mistake, I will post my chart after trade is complete. Please correct me if wrong

MSN1979

Stopping this thread as Vijay sir wants us to directly post on parent thread.

Dear msn/other new comers,
Am allready told several times in many posts of my thread in thus method first to know and learn what's this minor pivots means rally&declines.... If you made any rule to decide whats your minor pivot?many are using their own minor pivots....its important to decide whats your minor pivots ....if you ask this querries to us who trading this method then its may be different with each one....SO BETTER DECIDE WHATS YOUR MINOR PIVOT?
So in above charts minor pivots not marked as per my Rules...so its dificult to answer as it starts other confussions...
Hi Vijay Sir, I have just registered myself on this platform. Could you please help me to know where I can find your post to learn minor pivots and other stuff. Please educate. Thanks in advance