Learning to Fish with Vijay Sir

MSN1979

This is thread to practice and learn from Vijay's thread for newbs like me. I feel since our questions are too basic it breaks the flow of his thread.

I would request seniors who have been following vijay sir to come here and help me ( or any one else ) and help correct mistakes and contribute to our learning.

Thanx in advance.

So I am clear with mPL and mPH and VPL and VPH. I have been asked to practice them more so I am posting the charts marked by me. Please correct them ( Vijay sir and seniors)

Marked Nifty 5 min Aug furture chart
Chart 1

1533988927376.png

Chart 2

1533988974753.png

Chart 3
1533989066207.png

MSN1979

Chart 4
1533989807860.png

1533990352541.png

Can anyone help how to MARK this big red candle? Please mark mph and mpl and VPH and VPL

MSN1979

Untitled.gif

So here If I Understand Correctly the 2 Horizontal Lines are ERL?

VJAY

This is thread to practice and learn from Vijay's thread for newbs like me. I feel since our questions are too basic it breaks the flow of his thread.

I would request seniors who have been following vijay sir to come here and help me ( or any one else ) and help correct mistakes and contribute to our learning.

Thanx in advance.

So I am clear with mPL and mPH and VPL and VPH. I have been asked to practice them more so I am posting the charts marked by me. Please correct them ( Vijay sir and seniors)

Marked Nifty 5 min Aug furture chart
Chart 1

View attachment 27366

Chart 2

View attachment 27367

Chart 3
View attachment 27368
Dear msn/other new comers,
Am allready told several times in many posts of my thread in thus method first to know and learn what's this minor pivots means rally&declines.... If you made any rule to decide whats your minor pivot?many are using their own minor pivots....its important to decide whats your minor pivots ....if you ask this querries to us who trading this method then its may be different with each one....SO BETTER DECIDE WHATS YOUR MINOR PIVOT?
So in above charts minor pivots not marked as per my Rules...so its dificult to answer as it starts other confussions...

MSN1979

Dear msn/other new comers,
Am allready told several times in many posts of my thread in thus method first to know and learn what's this minor pivots means rally&declines.... If you made any rule to decide whats your minor pivot?many are using their own minor pivots....its important to decide whats your minor pivots ....if you ask this querries to us who trading this method then its may be different with each one....SO BETTER DECIDE WHATS YOUR MINOR PIVOT?
So in above charts minor pivots not marked as per my Rules...so its dificult to answer as it starts other confussions...

Vijay Sir let me try again. I can see some mistakes. I mark again chart 1.

Last edited:

MSN1979

Ok Vijay Sir Marked again. Same chart from above. I can see many mistakes. Please check if this time i mark correctly

Attachments