Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir,
what's your opinion about small PSU Banks specially UCO Bank, I am observing that UCO bank is not able to cross 46 and sustain there on upper side and on lower side it is at45.60. what is your opinion about it I want to enter for short period pl. guide
thanks
amrit

BataIndia can be in watchlist for buy breaking 530 on daily closing basis.

Views please.
Mostly it will make a lower high and rally until budget but in case if it fails to make a Lower high then we can see a lower low and a downtrend channel getting formed in parallel to the down trend line you drawn.

I'm a amateur in trading, so please consider this as my opinion and not an expert view..:)

revendar

Mostly it will make a lower high and rally until budget but in case if it fails to make a Lower high then we can see a lower low and a downtrend channel getting formed in parallel to the down trend line you drawn.

I'm a amateur in trading, so please consider this as my opinion and not an expert view..:)
I'm amateur as well ;).
I chose this because I see good OI buildup, cheap options price(as I'm an option trader). I still expect 487 to be touched where I will enter for targets of 560/640.

Status
Not open for further replies.