Learning to catch High Probability Breakouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Amit Sir

While reviewing EOD chart of ONGC today can we consider this as bullish Piercing pattern and yesterday as support and take a decision on long position.

I wanted to post a chart but I do not know how to do it quickly. I will learn and post chart for next query.

Sorry

Regards

Mukesh

Raghuveer

lazytrader

amitrandive

Dear Amit Sir

While reviewing EOD chart of ONGC today can we consider this as bullish Piercing pattern and yesterday as support and take a decision on long position.

I wanted to post a chart but I do not know how to do it quickly. I will learn and post chart for next query.

Sorry

Regards

Mukesh
Please read as yesterday's low as support

mukesh

chart is enclosed
http://i.imgur.com/rExYPbp.jpg?1?7567

Thanks Raghuveer
Green candle with long upper shadow followed by a red candle indicates weakness. Long position for trading will be above the green candle's high. Short below support line.
Mukesh

I usually do not follow candlestick patterns.I rely more on support/resistance and price structure on a Monthly/Weekly/Daily charts.

Posting charts of ONGC.Would like to wait for a good bullish structure of higher highs and higher lows before taking a long call.

Weekly Chart of ONGC

Daily Chart of ONGC

anilnegi

Sabharwalji

I believe in following price action , wherever it goes,up or down.

I would rather make a lot of money in following price action than just being right in making predictions about where it goes.
:D
Amit ji

you talked about taking action on higher high / higher low i.e. on pivot basis, can you share some good article on better understanding of them,

Status
Not open for further replies.