Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Manish...your absolutely right,..but in case of my scenario..where i bought the best stocks...but due to panic...or anxiousness i had sold them at lesser profit...just wanted to understand..is there any place where v can get the reliable information about those results...

and also i observed ...few stocks will all of sudden goes down and at the next moment in goes up...what kind of strategy do we need to follow in this case...hope most of the people might have gone through similar kind of situation...someone say its purely luck...but there should be some strong reason why it happens like this...

regards
Chinnu

XRAY27

ok sir,,let me tell u my story..i am not sure whether its my bad time or what...

i had 6 lots of hero motor @32 ,the moment i bought that...it went down....one day it reached to 35 i sold it out..the next day it had reached 115..

same repeats with maruthi...and tech M...i m not getting is there reliable source,,where we can get the exact info..about the results of these companies...those companies which i hold it for some time...i am ending up in loss...repeatedly happening for me...need some one guidance here..when to hold the positions...when to sell...

thanks
Chinnu
First Don't use "sir"........just a friend ..for results calendar go to

http://www.moneycontrol.com/mccode/common/results_calender.php..

Mr.Niftyoption had given his system in this thread for EOD trading please follow that

Best of Luck my friend !!!!!!!!!!!

manojborle

Thanks manoj...i can see the results there..but no one mentioned the time of the results..and in none of the sites are posting the results the moment they announce the results...results are coming out after the stock goes down or up..so in general where do our experienced traders get info from..to hold the call or sell it to gain profit or stop ending up in the loss..

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Thanks manoj...i can see the results there..but no one mentioned the time of the results..and in none of the sites are posting the results the moment they announce the results...results are coming out after the stock goes down or up..so in general where do our experienced traders get info from..to hold the call or sell it to gain profit or stop ending up in the loss..
Watch Moneycontrol TV for flash news of results as it comes. Or watch NDTV. These are the fast resources to know the results. Apart from these tv flashes, if you want quicker than that you have to be present inside the board room where they announce the results live. :)

See Chinnu, you can't make any consistent/good income based on the flash moves based on results news. Try out different methods.

Watch Moneycontrol TV for flash news of results as it comes. Or watch NDTV. These are the fast resources to know the results. Apart from these tv flashes, if you want quicker than that you have to be present inside the board room where they announce the results live. :)

See Chinnu, you can't make any consistent/good income based on the flash moves based on results news. Try out different methods.
Lol :D yeah brother...need to learn the new methods...different approaches...for that only joined this forum to get the ideas from the expert traders...

anilnegi

Niftyoption

you have posted different charts are they all for learning purposes or u have taken entries in those stocks, moreover, target & entry price is not specified in some of them

anil negi

Status
Not open for further replies.