Learning from zero

Hi,

I am new to the world of stock market investing & trading and don't have any knowledge. Kindly guide me any tutorial or book to start from zero. Also, provide the PDF copy of the book if you have.
welcome .. before getting in technical and related stuff decide what ur exactly intended ..
1) Buy good stocks and hold for years - Investor
2) Buy any instrument ( stocks / futures etc ) and sell same day (day trader ) and hold for few days and sell( swing trader )
in the second case you must know what is mean by money management.
as new comers find out monthly how much u can loose so that it will not give any impact to you. some thing like money spent on cinema / drinking etc per month . and never bring more more for that month .All the best

Hi,

I am new to the world of stock market investing & trading and don't have any knowledge. Kindly guide me any tutorial or book to start from zero. Also, provide the PDF copy of the book if you have.
Check youtube,for basics. Among books you can try - Guide to Indian stock market by Jitendra gala.
Do remember that research is must.

badarivt

Learning that the simplest of strategies work the best is the hardest to learn. You can read basics of technical analysis. The basic knowledge will help understand that technical indicators are not the best for trading LOL!

Please read decision point trading (niftynirvana) once you have learnt the basics.

stoch

Good suggestion.
This one is also good.
The Warren Buffett Way: Investment Strategies of the World's Greatest Investor by Robert G. Hagstrom
The more money you have the less efforts you need to make to turn them into even more money. Recall that Buffett hated tech stocks because "he doesn't understand their business". Clearly it was wrong decision. Somewhere along the line he realised his mistake, increasing his stake in Apple. Judging from this perspective he definitely missed good part of the tech rally in 2000-2010.