Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to start this method as Newbie.....
1.Study & learn the logic of the method...for that go through past charts and apply logic &rules of the method..Back test it for at least on 5 years data
2.Once you feel you got the Logic& Rules for trade start with minimum quantity and trade only basic trend setups only for 6 months
3.once you confidence in method (after 6 months) and able to error lessly execute trades then develop trade management yourself as you all ready have many notes about last 6 month trades...most importantly use trade management which suits you...
Here trade management means what are the steps you take if price fails to go with trend after entry ,Trailing when price move with trend and position sizing rules....
4.Once you fully confidence & fully control in method you can look for trades on counter trend too using failures,ERL's and DERL's..only if your mindset supports it
5.after one year if method gone into your blood then only try to increase position size....
6.Try to keep method simple and simpler rules ...not make it complicated when tweaking rules one /two trades fails :D
As per my experience one/two month in a year may be not good months as per market conditions
once you got the logic of method you can develop it as per your experience to grow your profits...

Hope I shared enough in this thread for any new trader to at least start trading positively .I have nothing to share any new things...The same method I trading since many years now ...
So will closing this thread ..If anyone helped by this thread am happy ...as I too started learning trading from scratch from TRADERJI itself....
Thanks for all who helped/supported me ......
will post stats of this month & this year on 31st march and close this thread.....
i cant thank you enough vjay bro fr this thread and ur invaluable selfless help to my query's ... hAD learnt building blocks of price structure , MPs , Vps . rule based trading frm here.... Wishing you success in everything you do :)
... thank you

actually i was looking short trade but later only i realize it also making ERL mPH break entry

My brain bit slow to crunch live but improvising slowing to adopt.

Last edited:
actually i was looking short trade but later only i realize it also making ERL mPH break entry

My brain bit slow to crunch live but improvising slowing to adopt.
TSL Hit

VJAY

i cant thank you enough vjay bro fr this thread and ur invaluable selfless help to my query's ... hAD learnt building blocks of price structure , MPs , Vps . rule based trading frm here.... Wishing you success in everything you do :)
... thank you
Thanks Bro....

VJAY

Dear Moderator ,
Please close this thread as I don't want any further activities here.....

XRAY27

Status
Not open for further replies.