Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

onequorauser

all action was in inside range till 12.10
Right but that will not change how the pivots are maked. At the first exit, there was a pivot low taken out. So the pivot around 10 will be migrated to VPH. and when the 12 o clock pivot is taken out the previous lph, the lower of the two pivots will become VPL. Now the reason why I am saying this is, if this happens, there could be another trade short around 485 at the break.

VJAY

Right but that will not change how the pivots are maked. At the first exit, there was a pivot low taken out. So the pivot around 10 will be migrated to VPH. and when the 12 o clock pivot is taken out the previous lph, the lower of the two pivots will become VPL. Now the reason why I am saying this is, if this happens, there could be another trade short around 485 at the break.
Dear onequorauser,
Vivek trading exact method which I shared here ....we only use basic rules of pivot trading....pivot trading have many diferent style of trades...so not compare/cross check each other:DD:)

onequorauser

Hi VJAYji/Vivek,

Can one of you please share the afl for time left in the candle similar to the one that you have on your charts? I have downloaded it from net but seems to create a problem for the whole chart and stops everything.

Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.