Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
two trades , one missed due to lack understanding , will not miss in next time . 2nd trade is good one and clears T1 but failed to move further at the closing time .
View attachment 29738
Hi Vivek,
Markings of Vps and mps are fine but my first short trade is different than yours. I am not getting your first missed trade. As per me were in down trend. And also we got a lower mph So on this I entered the trade on break of connected mpl.

Can you please comment
1539943423365.png

Hi Vivek,
Markings of Vps and mps are fine but my first short trade is different than yours. I am not getting your first missed trade. As per me were in down trend. And also we got a lower mph So on this I entered the trade on break of connected mpl.

Can you please comment View attachment 29740
hi stralight , your trade was not there as per method . that MPL is inside MPL , no point in marking inside mpl and taking trade , . regarding my missed trade we had a good DT and the trade I mentioned is continuation of DT . if MPL formed in previous day range then NO trade .it formed below the PDL , breaking of the MPL , trend continues .

hi stralight , your trade was not there as per method . that MPL is inside MPL , no point in marking inside mpl and taking trade , . regarding my missed trade we had a good DT and the trade I mentioned is continuation of DT . if MPL formed in previous day range then NO trade .it formed below the PDL , breaking of the MPL , trend continues .

Ok but if we had a vph at outside mph then my trade was valid? So we will only take trade in downtrend next day if we get vph or by gap rules?
So basically in reentry we have to have an adjoining formation of vph in downtrend and vpl in uptrend?
1539943423365.png

Last edited:

Taiki

i would like to know when we can draw these kinds of verls from next minor lows instead vpl itself. If you can explain
Dear Starlight,

What Vijay showed was a variation to the existing rules and such personal tweaks are supposed to come with experience and trading the system correctly on consistent basis. So take these varioations as guidelines not fixed rules.

For the time being just remember that instance on how Vijay drew the line. If VP has large upper/lower body the look for the nearest mp's body high/low which occurs with in that tail. But the instance what Vijay shared has worked beautifully. But there could be other instance when such setup will fail and result in a loosing trade., So apply the variations with your judgement.

Best Regards
Taiki

Status
Not open for further replies.