Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
once we got higher VPH and VPL we are align with VT . here we didnt get lower VPH to consider fr sideways .
Sorry vivek ...but i still dont know how we simply got into uptrend and went long without going sideways. As per you on getting that higher vpl uptrend is formed.But for Me on getting higher vpl down trend is negated.And now we need to wait for start of trend again.anyways I will think about what you said with fresh mind.Goodnight for now.

Subhadip

Now how you trade market using these simple minor pivots,visual pivots,trends.ERL's?
We learnt UT is when we see higher high visual pivot high and higher low visual pivot lows,DT is when we see lower low pivot high and lower low pivots lows
..in between areas we see as sideways .....
So in UT we look for go longs using minor pivots
in DT we look for go shorts using minor pivots

So if we in DT price reverse where we look for longs .....
1.pivot above ERL (though its not end of DT trend,but we try for early reversal)
2.Pivot above VPH -yes we we get pivot above VPH and break of that pivot means UT started
Here we not go long above VPH directly...Why? when breakout of VPH means DT in question ...we need proper set up to @ least a trend start...For confirmed trend you allready know that we need HH VPH and HL VPL...here only have a VPL & VPH nothing,,,

Hope I explained it correctly ...otherwise you will get in chart what I tryed to explain :)

One question...

Why in first picture not taking long and waiting for mPH to form, but in second picture we r going long straight forward...if u can add one more line showing that VPL broken down below last VPH

I think it will help all if u explain more on it

VJAY

One question...

Why in first picture not taking long and waiting for mPH to form, but in second picture we r going long straight forward...if u can add one more line showing that VPL broken down below last VPH

I think it will help all if u explain more on it
In 1st picture we are not confirmed UT ...means that VPH of DT so mph abv it long for me...2nd picture that VPH allready higher high VPH ...so long direct...its due to I not use any type of upgradation...kept simple....
am not getting the bold part....

VJAY

Status
Not open for further replies.