Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

i will consider that as MPL , i just go with visual eyes .
I am confused here as according to system 3rd candle should break 2nd for confirmation of mPL. But thanx for the clarity vivek.

Vijay according to you also this is mPL?

VJAY

I am confused here as according to system 3rd candle should break 2nd for confirmation of mPL. But thanx for the clarity vivek.

Vijay according to you also this is mPL?
Am not going visual....always with the rule for mp's...if you asking to clear it then I need figures for lows of that bars...visually am not finding it....

VJAY

hi vjay bro , when VT UP was just start ( not confirmed ) can we use ERL to take any trade ??? ( both BUY and SELL)
View attachment 27345
No use ERL at only on trends ...otherwise see whips more ....look for overall structure always....in this chart even if we trade with any trend still price structure not supports ...Hope you got my point.in this chart after move you can use zoom out chart and take any major trough there ...if have you can use that ERL ....not in sideways

vivek.civil17

No use ERL at only on trends ...otherwise see whips more ....look for overall structure always....in this chart even if we trade with any trend still price structure not supports ...Hope you got my point.in this chart after move you can use zoom out chart and take any major trough there ...if have you can use that ERL ....not in sideways
yES IT IS TODAY .
1533902423731.png

MSN1979

How we start the day?......................................

Vis UT yesterday afternoon then

1.Gap into range but above ERL
2.Gap above VPH
3.gap in to range and comes above yday high
4.gap beyond VPL
5.gap into range below ERL
6.gap beyond VPL and back into def area(ERL area)
7.gap beyond VPL and goes stright back to above VPH

Just some changes for if DT yesterday afternoon...

1.If gap below VPL then short 1st bar if its bearish or wait for minor pivot for short
2.gap into def area(erl area) ----Visual PH required for long or it has to come
back below VPL and trade back into def area then that pvt in def area can used

ALSO IF GAP INTO RANGE THEN WE NEVER GO LONG/SHORT DIRECTLY @ VP'S
Hi Vijay /Vivek
Points 1 to 7 mention about gap. Why cant i see any gap here? Sorry Could you explain elaborate here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.