Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Would you be open to the idea to meet up.Would be honored to.
Yes xray Bro. I am ready to share my thoughts and findings on the market. Also open to learning new things. But some people behave like elite who need an appointment and recommendation from established ppl. I could not care less. I made my path. In life and trading career. I am always a lone wolf. and an iconoclast.
Good !!! if time permits i will ...,normally there is no travel for me as i'm FTT, i just remaining in my native place (vijaywada..) :cool: ,just some family vacation that too yearly..

XRAY27

I have met few pro's, (not members of TJ), only member in TJ i met who is pro (Madan Kumar),few points which is most common

1. More importance to Money Management

2. They don't have any attractive systems with super success rate..just ordinary 40 % and DD part and parcel .

3. Scaling the trade size is there many asset .

4. They carry there trading without system hopping ,even in difficult situation.

5. Majority of then are Mechanical traders ,some are indicator based and some are price action

Last edited:
Good !!! if time permits i will ...,normally there is no travel for me as i'm FTT, i just remaining in my native place (vijaywada..) :cool: ,just some family vacation that too yearly..
Maadi Hyderabad andi :) Would be honored to meet you similarly if given an opportunity!!

VJAY

June 14th TS trade:

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Dear Raju,
Please workout on your trade management means like scratch trade when it looks weaken move...as you allready trading method since last some times now....so no need to wait for hit ISL

VJAY

I have met few pro's, (not members of TJ), only member in TJ i met who is pro (Madan Kumar),few points which is most common

1. More importance to Money Management

2. They don't have any attractive systems with super success rate..just ordinary 40 % and DD part and parcel .

3. Scaling the trade size is there many asset .

4. They carry there trading without system hopping ,even in difficult situation.

5. Majority of then are Mechanical traders ,some are indicator based and some are price action
Yes actually money management ,trade management,and increase pos size when profit made @ least *2 of historical DD....so one must know DD(draw down) of his method for this...and last most important part is control psychological things which comes on live trades....who dont know these only think that method/system is important :D

XRAY27

Maadi Hyderabad andi :) Would be honored to meet you similarly if given an opportunity!!
Chalaa, santosham..yes !! if at all I will be in Hyd. I will post in hyd meet up thread.. !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

XRAY27

Yes actually money management ,trade management,and increase pos size when profit made @ least *2 of historical DD....so one must know DD(draw down) of his method for this...and last most important part is control psychological things which comes on live trades....who dont know these only think that method/system is important :D
Small correction, there should be money management and risk management,trade management is a bit tricky for scaling in...yes DD part is most important,but how many really are willing to test a system,that to mechanical.which has lower strike rate,DD which is part and parcel..

Chalaa, santosham..yes !! if at all I will be in Hyd. I will post in hyd meet up thread.. !!

Kaluste chala bagutundi :) looking forward to that!

XRAY27

Kaluste chala bagutundi :) looking forward to that!

Sir,as i said I’m living near Vijaywada,so if time permits in will come to HYD which is almost 400 km journey

Pls post in that thread of Hyd meet-up,rather then in this pivot thread

Last edited:

raju.vzm

Dear Raju,
Please workout on your trade management means like scratch trade when it looks weaken move...as you allready trading method since last some times now....so no need to wait for hit ISL
Thanks Vijay,, yes I have to learn that.

Some times when I exited early before isl, price moved in opposite direction after my exit. So not much confident on when to exit.

Can you let me know where you will exit in that attached chart?

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.