Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

raju.vzm

Hi All,

Pfa Markings on Tata Steel. As per my understanding there is no visual pivots formed today. So what will be the entry criteria tomorrow? Do we have to wait until visual pivot forms or can we take long on break out of MPH?

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk

VJAY

Hi All,

Pfa Markings on Tata Steel. As per my understanding there is no visual pivots formed today. So what will be the entry criteria tomorrow? Do we have to wait until visual pivot forms or can we take long on break out of MPH?

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk
If gap open abv ydays close then we enter abv mph printed today .If gap is big we can look even lowe TF to enter early ....otherwise we wait for Reentry rules

Last edited:

VJAY

Post by newtrader....we all experienced the same...:)

If your trades are coming out well, it is tempting to increase leverage. But this rarely works out, in fact it can be disastrous. Maybe the prospect of multiplied returns excites us and leading to loss of balance. For instance CrudeOil has 10 times the leverage of CrudeMini. Shifting from CrudeMini to CrudeOil overnight, however, can be disorienting and scary. It is like being used to 80 kmph on your wagonR and suddenly trying to drive at 300 Kmph, a Ferrari.

Slow and steady works best.

VJAY

Haha two days beating my head on desktop due to no action...
Market testing your patience here how you handle these days when no trade coming ....many are loss their faith in method and switch to others OR some may not wait for entry triggers and jump into trades anticipating moves,,,,and another some are test some timepass trades with small risk .:D

Status
Not open for further replies.