Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi vivek,

Question regarding your point 1- Will you enter if incase that mpl forms above prev vpl?

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk
Hi bro sorry for replying on vivek behalf
Once previous vpl breaks it mean possible uptrend that was earlier their got negated . Now on break of vpl we have possible downtrend.

Now we will only go short on break of mpl below vpl. As break of mpl below means start of down trend...

when mpl forms above previous vpl we need a break of mph which creates a higher vpl.. this leads to uptrend and you can take long on break of mph connected with mpl .

here when mph breaks mpl becomes higher vpl . Thanks

Last edited:

raju.vzm

Hi bro sorry for replying on vivek behalf
Once previous vpl breaks it mean possible uptrend that was earlier their got negated . Now on break of vpl we have possible downtrend.

Now we will only go short on break of mpl below vpl. As break of mpl below means start of down trend...

when mpl forms above previous vpl we need a break of mph which creates a higher vpl.. this leads to uptrend and you can take long on break of mph connected with mpl .

here when mph breaks mpl becomes higher vpl . Thanks
Thanks StarLight

Sent from my RealMe1 using Tapatalk

VJAY

Post by sanju005ind......

The probabilities of a successful breakout increases when price consolidates before/near the support resistance level.Also it depends on how it has traveled to that resistance area.If the move has been steep there are more chances that it might fail.Regarding the entry.If you are the aggresive type then you might take the close of the breakout candle.
A rather conservative approach would be to enter at the failure of retest of the support and resistance.If the breakout is strong with momentum there might not be a retest immediately and you may miss the entry.

VJAY

A truth said by Xray bro.....

Systematic trading consists of rules for Entry,SL,TSL and Exit, since it is rule based there will be no emotions at the time of entry nor any confusion of analysis , Discretionary on other hand depends on trader own mind set,even there are rules for Entry,SL,TSL,and Exit are defined..just a clause is added If... or But,Only very few can cope with that..that too with limited qty,i was a discretionary in the initial stages where my qty was limited ,with no scope to rise,Once turned to systematic way of trading volume growth was seen !!!

Fear factor at draw down phase in systematic trading ,will push us to tweak the method or jumping :p:DD unless it is backed by thorough back testing !!! ,This part is also covered by very few...:cooll:

Status
Not open for further replies.