Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

aaplana

Now how to decide the Phases ?
I am telling you.

:clap:First Phase- Angle of trendline likely to be around 30* to 45*

:clap:Second Phase - Angle of trendline should be around 50* to 70* or sometime it may be upto 90*
Good Teaching, We are learning :clapping:
Aaplana

Dear Dev,

Thanks for your informative thread.

I have joined this forum recently and yours was the first thread, which I have gone through completely.

Please keep it up.

Regards,

Vippan:clapping:

Xaero

I am sorry to all the thread followers if I somehow insulted you. (I never meant to do that)
All I was saying is that the pace of this thread is too slow.. So, don't expect to many responses in quick time.
It has been for than a month since this thread was started and till now all we have learned is that Trendlines can be drawn by connecting Pivot Highs and Pivot Lows!!!

With this pace, it won't be prudent to expect many replies!!

Anyway, Thanks for the thread Dev!!
---TIZ------
Very valid point but I think that Dev has already mentioned that he is busy so some delay was expected. It would be good if the posts were a little longer.

Trading the gaps

At present market conditions knowledge of gaps theory is essential for a trader.

What is gap?

When there is a price difference between the two consecutive days high & low a gap is set to be occurred.

Here is the chart.

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Types of Gaps

:) Common Area Gap :These types of gaps can be seen in a choppy trend. Technically its have no importance as they quickly filled up.

:) Breakout Gap : When price line comes out from a range, known as breakout gap. These gaps may or may not be filled up. Point to be considered that volume must support the incident.

:) Run Away gap : Gaps occurs after the breakout gap known as Run away gap. It normally occurs in between of a rally.

:) Exhaustion gap : Any Run away gap which gets filled up within three days is known as Exhaustion gap. Exhaustion gap is end of the rally and sometimes gives early signal of a trend reversal.

shall attach chart later......

praveen taneja

Dev bro a small querry why are you not posting in making portfolio with Rs 10000/-

Dev bro a small querry why are you not posting in making portfolio with Rs 10000/-
Its being updated regularly. But as its a positional portfolio, there shall be hardly any difference.

Only thing that I shall add some scrips to the portfolio, after adding 2k only per month as add ons.