latest update on real hidden gem

hey guys this is the latest devlopment on my hiodden gem ie goldstone tele services , buy buy this scrip u will get handsome returns

BSE Announcements on Goldstone Tele: Goldstone Teleservices Ltd has announced that the Company had initially bagged an order to supply 25 KV insulators to the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) through its turnkey contactor. After proving its credentials in terms of quality and delivery, the Company has bagged a repeal bulk order to supply 25 KV polymer insulators to DMRC for its prestigious Dwarka Sub-City Project (New Delhi), through the same turnkey contractor. With this order, achieved against stiff competition, the Company has secured good prospects for getting further repeat orders for DMRCs future projects.

The Company is a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying polymer insulators for power utilities and for railway traction applications for the past three years. The company has filed a patent application for its silicon (polymer) compound for housing composite insulators.

The Company is the first Indian company to have indigenously developed silicon polymer insulators for application in distribution and transmission lines of power utilities and traction insulators for Indian Railways. It is also the first Indian company to have indigenously developed wrap-around sleeves for corrosion protection of joints in oil and gas pipelines, through extensive research in its in-house R&D facility.

The Companys concentrated focus on R&D will ensure that it continues to lead the industry in development of state-of-the-art equipment and establish a globally pre-eminent position for itself. The Company is also concentrating on developing technology for manufacturing advanced material for futuristic high-performance applications using Nano-Technology and polymer-composite science.

The Company has successfully obtained all the requisite approvals for starting commercial production of corrosion-protective heat-shrinkable sleeves for oil & gas pipelines, and the Company hopes to produce high quality and cost-effective raw materials developed in-house, for which the product has been certified by an international testing laboratory.

Hi Suresh,

Checked some details about the company announcements and have sent mail to the company asking for additional details.

Following are my observations abt the company.

1. The technology which the company is claiming to have developed indegenously and to have applied for patent is already being used by ABB for the past 25 yrs.
http://www.abb.com/GLOBAL/ABBZH/ABBZH262.nsf/viewunid/6F145DCD74D09D44C1256803004BE916/$file/9001en+Silicone+Rubber+in+outdoor.pdf. Read this article. Will give you more insight abt the technology.
2. ROCE of the company is only 5%
3. Interest burden is very high at present.
4. P/E is already high of 23.
5. Company expects 15% sequential growth from the polymer insulator business.
6. How does the company intend to take on the big players like ABB in the market...?

-Rgds

yahh ram what u r telling me i know that abb has devloped it but in india its is first to develope and when u r investing in r&d then u need more money so debt is high once its product get approval in market then it will show the growth

thanx

suresh

sureshmakhi said:
yahh ram what u r telling me i know that abb has devloped it but in india its is first to develope and when u r investing in r&d then u need more money so debt is high once its product get approval in market then it will show the growth

thanx

suresh
I think any product developed goes for a patent and ABB may have a patent for it. If these people are trying for patent, it may be rejected.

Satya

Hi Suresh,

I take back my words. Sorry for that. Tried to search this thread quite some time....did not find it. I had read reviews and other info on this stock....since nothing happened i lost hopes on his and concluded that everything the management claimed was crap.
New lesson learnt. Thanks for the info and suggestion. Do you have any target for this stock...?
What did change this stock to start zooming?

Thanks
Ramesh